Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
He Loves Me...KNOT Paperback – October 17, 2017
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- "He Loves Me...KNOT is the kind of compulsive read you can't put down... Sweet and sexy, hilarious and passionate, it's absolutely delightful. And don't get me started on the Heisman-winning best friend. Happy sigh. 5 Stars"--Author Leslie McAdam
- "Filled with heat, heart, and humor, He Loves Me...KNOT issecond-chance romance at its best!"--Rachel Lacey, author of RUN TOYOU
- "Chock-full of heart and heat and just the right amount of Southern charm, He Loves Me...KNOT is hands down one of my top reads of the year."--Author LK Farlow
- "THIS IS A MUST READ!"--Laid Back Book Bitches
- "Lies, deceit, lost love. A groom left at the altar. Possible second chances? Sign me up!!"--Misty, White Hot Reads
- "Brilliantly written, I adored the characters the flow, the hot scenes in the rightplaces and the plot that had you guessing up to the last chapters."--Best Book Boyfriends Blog
- "Find me all the stars so I can give them to this book. Every single star there is."--Kathy, Goodreads Reviewer
- "Alll the feels. Loved every second."--Love and Lavender Book Reviews
- "Once I started this book I couldn't put it down!"--Words We Love By
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Emma Jane had left Knox at the altar eight years before when she overheard something, chose not to ask for an explanation, and just left town altogether. Fate brings Becket into her life. He becomes her best friend, helps her find a new job and create a new life for herself. Now it is 8 Years later, and Knox is back into her life in the form of her new boss. He is still confused and hurt over her leaving him like that, never having the chance to get closure on the whole thing. They end up working on building a new relationship up until some office drama happens, which, in turn, ends up opening old wounds and the truth of the past finally comes to light. They do get their happy ending, which was nice. I do think I wanted just a little more at the end, I was feeling a little cheated out of finally seeing them happy with the life they had always planned.
Next up is Becket's story, and I'd definitely read that. I'd also want to read his friends' story as well. His interaction with them was just too adorable.
Eight years have passed and Emma Jane has built a new life, one that doesn't include Knox. Well that was until she walked into the conference room and came face to face with her past.
Knox was taken aback by seeing his one time love again, but he has a job to do and seek revenge is at the top of that list.
Neither expected those former feelings to surface but they did and grew stronger than ever.
Can Emma Jane and Knox find a way to put their past behind them and embrace a future? Or has too much time passed causing both to move on and never look back?
He Loves Me... Knot is a second chance romance that will pull at your heartstrings, make you laugh, and swoon with each incredible page.
The connection between Knox and EJ is stunning and captivating. Despite the time that has passed and the misunderstandings, it's still just as strong as ever. And when the finally succumb to their sexual tension... wow!
When I picked up He Loves Me... Knot I knew it was going to great, but what I got was so much more. The storyline is marvelous, the charters are sublime, and the romance is stellar.
If this is your first RC Boldt book, you're in for a real treat. And if you're already a fan of RC Boldt, then you know you're getting sensational love story that will take your breath away.
So if you need a second chance romance that will dazzle and delight you, then I highly recommend you pick He Loves Me... Knot today!
This is an awesome second chance Romance! It is filled with humor and I love the secondary characters! I recommend you read it today!
Most recent customer reviews
Well, this is my first book by RC Boldt and I am wondering why it has taken me all this time to not only discover her,...Read more
Knox and E.J have a complicated past. When E.Read more