Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on October 31, 2014
An awesome compilation of songs by a band that is obviously close to the heart of God. My favorites on this CD are tracks 2, "He Reigns," (indeed, He does!), and 3, ""You Are My King," (aka "Amazing Love."). Many are looking for the song "Amazing Love," not knowing it is also entitled "You Are My King.". Don't get confused, that is, indeed, the song you are looking for. But this disc and be greatly blessed!
on May 6, 2015
This cd has some of the newsboys' best stuff.. at least five of my all-time favorites by the newsboys are on this cd!! As always, Furler's vocals and the band's music takes you away from this world, and into God's grace. "Amazing Love" can make me cry, because it's so true what Jesus has done for us all. Let us honor Him, in all we do - "He Reigns" is so uplifting - and if you haven't seen it already, see the music video on youtube, for "He Reigns".
on March 22, 2017
The first recording I heard on newly discovered K-Love radio was "He Reigns". It took a long time to get its name and order it as my time is limited.
on September 24, 2015
I love the Newsboys, these songs are great.
However, if you already own "Adoration" and "Devotion" then you have all the songs that are in here.
on April 4, 2016
I love this CD! Great songs. The CD arrived in great condition and in the time promised.
on December 23, 2016
My husband loves this CD!
on December 2, 2013
This music got me through some really tough times. There are so many good songs on this cd. Good to play over and over.
on April 5, 2012
If you like the music of the Newsboys then you will love this CD! It has a few of their classics as well as a couple of covers. I bought the CD because I really like their music and also because their version of "In Christ Alone" is pretty great. The price was not bad and I got the mp3 cd, so it was delivered instantly. Overall, a great choice.
on August 19, 2016
was a gift for mother, she loved it
on April 21, 2012
Present for my sister in law. She loved the song "He reigns" by the Newsboys and when she heard the total cd she wanted one for herself. Awesome group who loves the Lord. The lead singer Peter Furler became a pastor I believe in his native Australia. Michael Tait from DC Talk took his place and they say he does an awesome job.