- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.; 30th Anniversary ed. edition (September 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 084231413X
- ISBN-13: 978-0842314138
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #92,570 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
He Is There and He Is Not Silent 30th Anniversary ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
This book will deal with the philosophic necessity of God's being there and not being silent, in the areas of metaphysics, morals, and epistemology.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now