Head Liquidmetal 8 Tennis Racquet Grip Size: 4 3/8
|Price:||$84.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The racquet has TSC (total sweetspot construction), which extends the sweet spot through the entire head for added control
- The damping system on the racquet is No Shox, which reduces racquet vibration by more than 27%
- The head size of the racquet is 112 square inches
- The beam of the racquet is 28x26mm and a 16x19 string pattern
- The racquet weighs 9.3 oz and is extra long in length at 27 1/3"
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This racquet is made from liquid metal material, which is 2 1/2 times stronger than titanium and 29% more powerful.
Top customer reviews
I was very happy to find this one, which seems to be a higher quality racquet, at a reasonable price on Amazon. Love that I can read other's reviews to help in the decision making process, as there are a lot of choices and they all seem fairly similar to me in just reading descriptions.
My son is very happy with the racquet, which is light weight but sturdy. The coach has commented about what a difference having a decent racquet has already made in his class performance after only a couple days of playing with it. He also seems to be working even harder because of the positive results he's getting, so this purchase has really paid off even beyond just the quality of the racquet itself.
This definitely would be a good purchase for someone wanting a higher end racquet.