Customers also bought
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Treat severe dandruff (1) quickly and easily with Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo. This medicated extra strength dandruff shampoo, made with 1% selenium sulfide, gives you prescription strength flaking relief (1), and is clinically proven on even the toughest flakes. Head & Shoulders shampoos feature 3Action Formula that 1) Cleans - to remove oil and flakes; 2) protects - scalp from dandruff (1); 3) moisturizes - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get unbelievably beautiful hair that’s up to 100% flake free (1) with Head & Shoulders.
Features and benetifs:
- Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength anti-dandruff and anti-seborrheic dermatitis shampoo fights the toughest flakes. (1)
- #1 dermatologist recommended dandruff brand. (2)
- Clinically tested. Up to 100% flake free (1). Guaranteed. (4)
- 1% selenium sulfide formula for prescription strength severe flake protection. (1)
- pH balanced, gentle shampoo for daily use on all hair types including color or chemically treated hair.
- New 3Action formula cleanses, protects and moisturizes.
- World’s #1 Shampoo. (3)
- For all hair types.
(1) visible flakes, with regular use (2) based on a past 12 month survey of U.S. dermatologists (3) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 (4) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase.
After 8 years of research, Head & Shoulders launched the first shampoo to contain a revolutionary new active ingredient, Zinc Pyrithione (ZPT). Approved by regulatory bodies around the world, it’s still the most used active ingredient against dandruff.
Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Style Name: Clinical Strength Dandruff and Seborrheic Dermatitis Shampoo, Twin Pack | Size: 13.5 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?