2 in 1 USB Type C to 3.5mm Headphone Audio and Charger Adapter, QC and PD Fast Charging, Compatible with iPad Pro 2018 2019 2020, Samsung Note10 / Note20 / S20, Google Pixel 4/4 XL/3/3 XL and More
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- [Enjoy Music/Games while Charging] -- this USB C to 3.5mm audio adapter charger dongle allows you to keep listening to music or playing games while fast charging is undergoing.
- [High Compatibility] -- the USB-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter is widely compatible with Ipad Pro 2018/2019/2020, Samsung Note20/10/10+ and S20/S20+/S20 Ultra, Google Pixel 4/4 XL/3/3 XL/2/2 XL, Essential Phone, Huawei Mate20 Pro/P20/P20 Pro/P30 Pro and other USB C type devices. (detailed models at description)
- [Be Relaxed and Efficient with Dual Fast Charging] -- supporting both PD and QC fast charging, it assures your compatible device always be fully-charged in short time. (QC works perfectly if you’re using original Samsung charger)
- [Hi-Res Sound is also Important] -- with built-in DAC chip, the stereo sound makes you be immerged in music or games, as well as for a nice call supporting volume control.
- [Satisfaction Guaranteed] -- we care about your full satisfaction and we do our best for it.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
2 in 1 USB Type C to 3.5mm Headphone Audio and Charger Adaptor
(NOT for video display)
1*USB-C Port (QC & PD fast charging / NOT for data transfer)
1*3.5mm DAC audio jack
Enjoy music or games without worrying for power --
With NEEZUKAR USB C 3.5mm adapter, you can simultaneously charge your devices while keep listening to music or being immerged in games.
Ensure your devices for fast charging --
This USB C charger and headphone adapter supports both PD and QC fast charging, not just one of them. Thus your compatible devices can always benefit from being fully-charged in short time.
Since original Samsung charger is usually QC fast charging supported, adapter supporting QC will work perfectly together for real fast charging!
High quality sound 3.5mm jack --
Its built-in DAC chip provides high resolution stereo effect for a pleasant music or phone call experience.
Convenient to carry and connect --
Pocket size design makes the hub really portable; decent aluminium alloy realizes effective cooling with compact body.
Compatibility is very important!
iPad Pro: 11 inch and 12.9 inch, year 2018/2019/2020 (third and fourth generation)
Pixel: 4/4 XL, 3/3 XL, 2/2 XL
S20/S20+/S20 Ultra (new models, Step One: USB C connector to cellphone; Step Two: USB C charging port and earphone -- to assure earphone connection)
XIAO MI --
Mate30 Pro, Mate20 Pro, Mate20 X
P30 Pro, P20 Pro, P20
* NOT compatible with ‘one plus’/‘iPhone’/‘Moto’ (Contact NEEZUKAR if you’re not sure for unlisted)
NEEZUKAR is independent trademark. These USB-C adapters are manufactured independently by NEEZUKAR. All models mentioned here are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can charge my iPad Pro and listen to things through my plug in headphones. Is very useful if you are doing anything with audio production on your iPad because Bluetooth lag is little but while make things off.
Build quality is nice it is made of metal and feels durable
The type C port has had some problems connecting needing to be in a certain way. But once you relies how it has to go in not really a deal breaker more of something to just be a wear of.
Overall this product is a great asset if you have an iPad Pro or another device that you need to have a wired connection with your headphones.
Hours later I decided to give second try. First I connected it for charging and then for audio. It was perfect; both worked just fine. When my phone was full 30 min later, I disconnected the charger. And the audio cut off. Connected them both to see if that would work multiple times (and if so, then half a waste) but it didn't even do that.
Only the charger works, and I don't need to spend an extra $20 to do that