Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 16, 2018
Product arrived 1 day earlier than expected! I spent a long time looking for a good pair of bluetooth headphones and after reading all the great reviews for this product I bought them. These have to be the best value for money pair of headphones I have owned. I use these for cycling, walking around and in the gym and would not go back to a wired set now. Its brilliant you can snap the headphones together like a necklace for a hassle free way to store the headphones after use. Another positive is you can make and receive calls with these. Very convenient. The control panel itself also has 3 buttons : +, - and the multi function / power button in the middle of them. Press and hold down on the multi function button (MFB) for a few seconds for power until the indicator flashes red and blue alternately. Earphones in, and pleasingly I can play or pause, change the volume, go back to previous songs, skip songs, The '+' has a dual use; It increases the volume when short pressed, next song when long pressed. The '-' decreases volume with a short press, goes to the beginning of a song or previous song when long pressed. To power back on (or power off), you need to press the MFB for c.5 seconds. Electronic ‘swoosh' sound again confirms - "power off" Sound quality ... Great sound. The bass and the clarity up to the mark .Great noise cancellation as well as blocks out sound while on. Different size buds and inner ear holders, three sizes small medium and large. I gave it to my friends to listen and they thought this guy got some cheap thing. When the music was on they were jamming to my music. I would really recommend this product hands down.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 28, 2018
I am a runner and use them while paired with my Apple Watch while exercising. They are easy to pair with my watch and other electronics. They seem very durable. One thing that I really like about these bluetooth earbuds is that they stay in my ears while running and don't wiggle their way out. I have tried multiple pairs of bluetooth earbuds with a similar shape, and this is the only pair that would stay in my ear while running. The Silicone ear tips sit deeper into the ear, giving a snug fit, that ensures the earphones stay in place, and are comfortable to wear. I also like that they are water resistant. I have already worn them in the rain, and they did just fine. Now, I can enjoy my active lifestyle of running and other outdoor sports. The stereo headphone provides clear sound and a deep bass for you to enjoy the music you love. I wasn't expecting much with regards to sound quality if I am honest however, I was pleasantly surprised! They aren't going to rival the clarity and crisp highs, mids and lows of a 300+ Shure in ear headphones I assure you but, they do produce a relatively well balanced sound and the volume is also surprisingly decent. They go pretty loud so even on the noisy underground, at about 50% volume, it can cancel out the riding the rails. The noise cancellation works really well, especially on the underground and in noisy offices. Long Battery life - so far, on course for an over 7 hour listening experience, and having recharged, it takes 1.5 hour charging time, as advertised. Overall, I would definitely recommend these bluetooth earbuds.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 3, 2017
I've been using these Bluetooth headphones for two weeks - absolutely amazing.
Pros:
They fit snugly: The headphones came with 3 different sizes of ear tips, so that I could choose the size that is the best fit for my ears. Plus, there is 2 sets of the 3 ear hook attachments, so I have the right size for me and a bonus replacement. Sweet as! Good product.
Extremely comfortable: I am not sure what the ear tips are made of, but they are super soft, unlike the last brand I had that were like rocks.
The sound quality is fantastic:  A rich sound with amazing bass and treble.
What I like most: The magnets in the headphones - they can hook together to form a necklace so that I don’t lose them.
Cons:
No problems so far.
Overall very happy with my purchase, if I have any issues, I will update my review.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
55 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 2, 2017
Look very nice and decent. Reasonable price.
It's battery lasts long enough for me during the day for music and talking on phone.
Easy to connect to my iPhone. The sound is loud enough, crystal clear and strong bass.
It looks great on my neck and won't fall off while I am jogging
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 1, 2017
I was looking for some nice headphones for awhile and due to the ratings I choose these and I made the right choice right off the bat! These headphones surprised me when I got them. They were ridiculously easy to setup with my iPhone (10 seconds maybe) and the music quality blew me away for a wireless headset. They fit perfect in my ear right out of the package. That very first day I tried them out my gf was vacuuming the floor and the noise cancellation was spot on I could not hear a thing but crystal clear music. Sometimes 5 star ratings are there for a reason! 👍🏻
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 5, 2017
I have been wearing these for the past 24+ hours. I pretty much only took them out to shower and sleep. This is extremely atypical as most any earbuds fall out of my ears or annoy me after a while. If you have abnormally large earholes or prefer circumaural headsets seriously give these a try. The sound quality is phenomenal. The bluetooth pairing works seamlessly. Pretty much perfect given the price.
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 3, 2017
I bought several inexpensive bluetooth headphones (sorry, Daddy, I lost my headphone again:-), always wondering how to test them. I downloaded one app from the play store (Yes, I am Android guy). First without any headphone, I can hear 200 HZ to 14000 HZ when the phone (Nexus 6P) is about one foot away. Any sound out of that range, I can hear/feel it when my ears almost touch the phone. With this bluetooth, I can heard all range this app offered (5 HZ to 20000 HZ) clearly.
Easy to connect with the phone. Magnets can connect two earbuds together, hopefully, kids would keep it around their necks when aren't in use. Safer than in pockets.
review image
0Comment| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 22, 2017
I really like this Bluetooth headphones because it is classical black and convenient for iPhone 7. I can use it when my phone charge. Seller also sent small gifts in the box. It is very useful when you outside. You don't need to bring headphone.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 30, 2017
These were great for about two weeks. I bought them on October 11, 2017, and I used them at the gym about 5 days per week for two weeks. This morning, when I powered them on, both ear buds emitted this high-pitched and screechy feedback sound. They wouldn't pair when my Apple Watch, and (given the noisy feedback) they obviously wouldn't play music. I tried turning them off and on, tried re-charging them, tried re-pairing them -- all to no avail.

They're cheap, and they'll work until they don't. You get what you pay for.
11 comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 27, 2017
Worked OK for about a week with average sound quality then had issues maintaining bluetooth connection. Sound would frequently cut out and in. Now it's totally unable to connect to any device including my iphone 6, imac, PC, and ipad. OBTW ATGOIN's website is not active too.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse