- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B010DL9484
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (42 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Bluetooth Headphones Bienna Wireless Sport Running [Waterproof] [Sweatproof] Stereo Noise Cancelling Earbuds Headsets Earphones with Mic for IPhone Android IPad Laptop(Bluetooth 4.0+EDR)-Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices:connect to your iphone 6,6s,6 Plus,6s Plus,7,7 Plus,android phone and tablets from up to 33 feet(10M) away
- Noise Cancelling: Advanced CVC 6.0 technology eliminates the white noise and delivers a clean audio experience,which offers hours of pure enjoyment and perfect sound quality
- Sweatproof & Exercise-proof Design:Stable and Comfortable when use this Wireless Sport Earbuds to do all kinds of outdoor sports,such as running,hiking,cycling.Small, medium and big size earhooks included
- Built- in Mic Design:Hands-free calling supported by a built-in mic,it’s also simple-to-use.Control all functions of your music(volume,song selection)and calls from your phone via our simple-to-use user interface on the headphones themselves
- 5 HOURS USING TIME: built-in extra-long battery that provides up to 5 hours playing and 175 hours standby(it can easily be recharged via USB)
Features: .This Bluetooth Headphone is portable and light weight fashion design, very easy to store in your bag
.Ergonomic earbud design, comfortable to wear
.CVC6.0 intelligent noise reduction
.Sweatproof wireless sport earphones, best choice when you exercise
.With CSR4.1 APT-X audio decode technology, offering you perfect sound
.With build-in microphone, Voice command for picking up / rejecting calls
.Control music and calls from the headphone
.Compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices
.Calls hands-free, drive travel more at ease
Technical Specification :
Bluetooth specification: V4.1+EDR
Bluetooth Chips: CSR8635
Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Operating distance: Up to 10m (free space)
Supports APT-x feature (HiFi stereo)
Standby time: Up to 150hours
Calculating Conversation Time: about 5 hours
Charging time: Approximately 2 hours
Accessories List :
1X Bienna Sport Bluetooth Stereo Earphone.
1X User Manual.
1X USB Charger Cable.
Customer ear hooks.
1. Before you start using the Bluetooth Headset, please use the USB charge cable to charge it first.
2. Pairing, press the power button of the earphone, you will see the blue-red light blinking, it will automatically enter pairing mode.
3. Make sure you turned on the Bluetooth on your phone, search headset model on it.
4. Select the Bluetooth model and click connect.
Top Customer Reviews
My daughter had these same headphones and loved them. I tried hers and decided they would work for me too.
Now, they aren't my favorite bluetooth headset, that title is reserved for my LG Tone Infinim. I love how I can wear that set this all day long and only pull out the bluetooth as needed for audio book listening or answering a phone call.
Since this headset does not have a collar like the Infinim headset, it's not as good for wearing all day long. But it is superbly suited for wearing while running. The Infinim earbuds tend to work their way out of my ears and the earbuds of this headset do not do that at all. You get these in place, and they are not going anywhere!
I like to use headsets with just one earbud at a time, so I'm still very aware of what is going on around me. Maybe it's a mom thing, so Ican be alert if one of my kids needs me. This headset has no problems with that, as I jut drape the wire around my neck and let the second earbud dangle. That dangling earbud is in no danger of pulling the one in my ear out though, because these are made to fit into the ear very well.
I chose this unit for the price and because it boasted 4.1 Bluetooth.
Programmed voice commands sounds grainy and muffled. Diction is not clear at all.
Pairing was easy. Music sounds ok, not great, but the freedom from the cord is worth the downside.. Bluetooth seems to have a useable range of about 15 feet. I used it continuously for music for around 5 hours until it ran out of charge.
The mic on the other hand is a fail. Everyone I tried to talk to on my Samsung S5 said they could not understand me because my voice sounded far away and muffled. I will not use it for hands free cell conversations. That was disappointing. Disappointed, butt for $18 bucks I am happy to use it exclusively for wireless music.
When wearing an iPhone 5c on my left arm I experienced occasional cutouts of the audio. They were infrequent and lasted only an instant which I didn't find all that annoying, but I wound up switching to my right arm which all but solved the problem.
When sealed properly these had acceptable audio quality. The high frequency response could have been extended a bit, but it wasn't so limited as to sound compromised. Likewise the lows could have dipped a bit deeper, but even listening to EDM when I run, they were satisfying. These observations are valid only when they are seated correctly in your ears, however, and there's the rub. Even after trying each of the different rubber tips and rotating the little rubber stabilizers around I was unable to get them to stay firmly in place, and as soon as they move out just a little bit the bass drops off considerably. For me this was exacerbated by the configuration of the wire that runs behind your neck between the two earpieces. It tended to work its way to one side or the other as I ran and proceed to tug on the opposite earpiece. The fact that it is a flat ribbon configuration which only flexes in one dimension makes this worse in my opinion. The end result was the need to constantly fiddle with them as I ran, pulling the wire from one side to the other and adjusting the earpieces in my ears for good sound.
For me, that was enough to send them back. If I weren't using them for jogging or if my ears were shaped better to hold them in I would probably feel differently.
All in all, this is not a bad product and it was very reasonably priced (at $18). If you don't have issues keeping these things in your ears they might be a good choice.
Very comfortable fit. These come with several different size options for the ear pieces, so you can find the right one for you.
Good sound. My music sounds good, podcasts are clear, and they aren't easily overwhelmed by outside loud noise.
Battery life. These lasted the better part of two days before needing a recharge.
MicroUSB port. This uses the same charger as my phone. Awesome.
Slightly amusing engrish on activation and switch off.
The microphone is virtually nonfunctional. I have to shout to be heard by the other party, or unplug one ear and hold it near my mouth, which negate the point of hand-free. If yo'u are intending to use this for making or receiving phone calls, don't. If you just want to listen to music or podcasts, it's great!
I received these for review and they surprised me for the price point.