3 Year Asurion PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Cat Ear Headphones, KOMRT Blinking Kids Headphones Fashion Glowing Cosplay Headset, Foldable Over-Ear Gaming Headsets with LED Light for Girls, Children, Compatible for iPhone 6S,Android Phone,PC
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ★Cute and Stylish -Stunning adorable exterior and bright blue lights (can also switch to flashing mode) provide additional fun to your life, very popular among children, girls and women Halloween and Christmas presents to the children
- ★Flexible and Comfortable -The adjustable height and rotatable ear pads engineered to snuggly put over your ears. Besides, the cushioned ear pads gives you extra comfort when you listen music in a long time.About 20 to 30 hours work time and 4.9ft long cable is much more convenient for you to use it in everywhere.
- ★Crystal Sound Quality -Effective noise cancelling technology delivering a nature crystal quality sound to you when you're gaming, enjoying music or watching movies
- ★Universal Compayiility -Using a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, our cat ear headphones works with virtually all smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers,compatible with iPhone 6S/6S Plus, 6/6 Plus, iPad,iPod, Samsung Galaxy S7, Android Phone, Computer etc.
- ★What you get -A lovely cat ear headphone with our best after-sale service includes a 30 DAYS Money-Back & 12-MONTH Warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
KOMRT Adorable Wired Cat Ears Headphones
Looking for an alternative for your bored headphones? The lovely and stylish KOMRT Cat Ear Headphones is a great alternative to your boring headphones, the crystal quality sound, attractive exterior and fashionable led blue lights ( has three models: Light up, Blink and Off ) provide additional fun to your life, a welcome gift for children, girls and women,also a great tool at cosplay party or gaming.
Lights Model:Three Models(Light up/Blink/Off)
Plug Type: 3.5mm Audio Jack
Cable Length: 4.9ft
LED Flash Time: 18-20 Hours
Material: ABS Case + PU
Battery: 1xCR2032 Button Battery
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20KHz
Impedance: 32 Ohm +/-15%
Sensitivity: 103dB+/-5dB at 1KHz
Snuggly Fit Over Your Ears with Crystal Sound Quality
- The innovative rotatable ear pads and adjustable head band is engineered to snuggly put over your ears, besides, the cushioned ear pads give you extra comfort when you wear it for a longer time. When you put the KOMRT Wired Cat Ear Headphones over your ears, you would immediately notice how nature and rich the sound quality is thanks to the effective noise cancelling technology and high quality brass conduction.
Convenient Long Cable and Easy to Install Battery
- Another surprise is 4.9ft long cable, which is much more convenient for you while you're gaming, enjoying music or watching movies. The battery of LED Lights is also very easy to replace, just open the lid on the backside, take out the battery then put in a new one, and you can enjoy the adorable glowing or flashing bright lights again up to 20 hours.
Compatibility & Convenient & Comfortable
- Universal Compatibility-The standard 3.5mm headphones jack is compactible for all smartphones, laptops, tablets, computers like Chromebook Pixel Thinkpad Apple MacBook iPad iPod iPhone 6S 6 Plus Samsung Galaxy LG Nokia which also having 3.5mm audio jack.
- Comfortable For Children-Adult favorite headphones may not suit for your children. The Built-in volume-controlled technology can effectively protect your kid's eardrums. Besides, the foam cushioned ear pads and light weight design let children comfortable to wear.
- Adjustable Head Band-The head band is adjustable,so you can adjust it to your expected height to fit both your head and ears well,so KOMRT Wired Cat Ears Headphones is really fit for everyone, can just enjoy the happiness with your whole family.
Compare with similar items
Baztoy Kids Headphones with Cat Ear Adjustable LED Lights Wired On-ear Rechargeable Headsets 85dB Volume Limited 3.5 mm Jack for Children Halloween and Christamas Gift (Blue)
SoundBeast Cat Ear Headphones with Glowing Lights (Purple)
Jinserta Cat Ear Headphones with Glowing Lights (Blue)
Wired Cat Ear Headphones with Blue LED Lights Volume Limited to 103 Db for Kids
Qiwoo Kids Headphones with Cat Ear USB Rechargeable Adjustable LED Light Up Wired Over Ear Headphones 85dB Volume Limited Compatible for iPad Tablet for Easter Theme Party Favor (1-Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Komrt Direct||BAZTOY||ClearClick||may-store||Kid Tones||Qiwoo|
|Headphone Fit||On-Ear||Over-The-Ear||Over-Ear||Over-Ear||Over-The-Ear||On-The-Ear, Over-The-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 7.48 x 2.95 in||1.18 x 5.91 x 4.72 in||—||—||7.5 x 9 x 3.5 in||5.91 x 1.18 x 4.72 in|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces||7.05 ounces||0.11 ounces||1 lb||7.04 ounces||6.4 ounces|
|Additional Features||LED Lights: Blue||Noise Cancellation Cat-Inspired Foldable 85db Volume Control, Wind Noise Reduction Flashing Glowing Cosplay Fancy Tangle-free-cord thicken cable||Purple Cat Ear LED Lights||Cat Ear Headphones, Headsets||Microphone, Noise Cancellation||LED cat ear light, Foldable, Noise Cancellation, Stereo,Microphone-Feature, Noise Cancellation Cat-Inspired Foldable 85db Volume Control, 3.5mm headphone jack, Over Ear Headphones, Soft Cushion over Ear Headphones,Wind Noise Reduction Flashing Glowing Cosplay thicken cable|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got these for my 10 year old daughter.
They look cute in the pictures, but are even cuter in person when worn.
My daughter is happy with them.
I like that they fold up so she can pack them in her electronics bag and take them with her to use on trips or in the car.
The ears were definitely the selling point. The lights on the ears were what made her scream with joy when she saw me come out wearing them to surprise her.
It comes with a spare battery, which is great. The Lights turn on and off by a small button on the back of one of the ears. They can be on, flashing, or off. The battery it uses is the standard CR2032 that most bathroom scales use.
The only sort of con I have is that The sound quality is good, not great. They are not the best I have used, but for the price I think they are good.
I like these, My daughter loves them, and I think 4 stars is fair.
I hope you found my review to be helpful. If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will try and answer for you.
Looking at the pictures, it probably didn't escape your notice that these are basically just headphones with some LEDs thrown in to appeal to children, but are they any good?
Looks: These are fun. I don't particularly like cats (cue the pitchforks), but for some reason, wearing them just makes me laugh. Sure, it's not as mirth-inducing when just listening to music, but, take a selfie, or walk in front of a mirror while wearing them: Instant smile. I can't say for sure whether "the ladies" would be as enthused seeing me wear them, but, that's *their* problem (lol). Truth be told, while this bring smiles, it's unlikely that I'd wear them in public. (I'm a chicken, sue me!)
Fit: They seem to be marketed for children, so I expected them to be small, but they fit my head just fine. It should be noted that I have a rather small head for an adult. There was some adjustment left when I got it to a comfortable size. Use that information as you will.
Lights: They run on a single watch battery (a CR2032, not listed on packaging, instructions, or headset itself), and you need a screwdriver to replace it. This is the section where I have a bit of an issue. The one thing that really sets this item apart from others (besides the very attractive price) is the light-up cat ears, so these are important. Here are my issues:
1) The packaging says the battery lasts 30h, the instructions say it lasts 18h. That's a big difference, and for something aimed a children, that seems like an issue. If they wear them often with the lights on, or forget to turn them off, the battery replacement will become an issue. I *have* found that most Big Lots or Dollar Tree stores seem to carry replacements for a buck, but still, $1 every time your kid forgets to turn them off? Seems like it could become an issue. I would have liked to see an auto-off or an internal, included, rechargeable battery.
2) To replace the battery you have to BEND OUT a small tab of metal that does double-duty as a conductor for the battery, AND a spring. The problem is bending it back to replace the battery. It took me quite awhile to get it bent just right so the lights would work again. It's shaped like a circle with a straight piece in the middle, I bent the straight piece toward the battery, and the circle out and away. This allowed the circle-part to press down on the battery by using the back of the battery compartment. The biggest issue I see is that this metal will eventually break from continued bending. Again, in a product where the battery's going to have to be replaced frequently, this is a problem (and the largest factor in my rating).
Sound: OK, these, first and foremost, are headphones, their job is to convey sound from some device into your ear-holes... Do they work? Do they sound like someone screaming into the wind? Let's find out.
I'm not an audiophile, by any means, but I do conduct a lot of tests to see where my hearing is more/less sensitive, and EQ to sweeten things up a bit aurally. Also, it may be useful to know that I majored in Music in college. Anyway, for the price, these sound great! If I'm being nit-picky, the bass is a little anemic (and I don't typically like a LOT of bass, but it needs to be clear) and muddy, the mids are muted, and the highs sound pretty good. You're not going to pick out every overtone or nuance, but they're really pretty nice. Overall a very neutral, if muffled, sound. Again, for the price, these are right on par with what I'd expect. If these are for a kid, or for listening while working or otherwise occupied, you won't be disappointed. If you're the type to come home, pour yourself a drink, and flop down, eyes-closed, with some music, likely you're not the intended audience for this product. :-D
This didn't quite reach 4, but I'm going to give it the extra credit needed anyway, here's why: They're fun, sound good for the price, and work exactly as you'd expect. I toyed with rating it a 3, this was because the entire design for the battery compartment is RIDICULOUS in a product like this (more detail in the long review), but the acceptable sound, whimsy of the design, and reasonable price point make this a product that's worth your consideration.
DISCLAIMER: I received this unit for free in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed here are my own and not subject to any sort of review or censorship. I'll update (with added info, I'll never delete previous comments) my review in the future if my opinion changes, or I discover something noteworthy that I hadn't previously mentioned.
Because they are a mail order and will not be used until two months from now, I decided to give them a good once over evaluation to ensure I would not be giving a bad item as a gift, I've tugged and pulled on them and they are pretty sturdy. The button depresses very easily and the ears light up each time. There are two settings; Blink and constant.
The cat ear headphones are marketed for kids. However, they fit my fat adult head when fully extended. They appear to be a bit stiff coming out but to me, that is a plus because once extended, they stay in place. I've had other extendable ear phones that ended up being too loose so they movd too much. I would rather have them stay in place so the stiffness of the extension is a plus to me.
Most importantly is the sound. It is excellent. When I first hooked the cat earphones up to the laptop, I did not realize I had the laptop turned down to 37%. The sound quality was so crisp, clear, and loud at 37% I thought the volume was at 100%. It was not until I decided to check the quality on low that I realized they could go even louder. I was able to turn my sound down to 2% and still make out the conversation on Judge Judy. At 100%, I was able to hear the show while the earphones were off my head and about two feet away.
Overall, this pair of earphones is a pretty cool item and makes a unique gift for kids or any cat lover. I highly recommend them and now would be a purrfect time to by them with the holidays coming up.