4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Genuine Wood Earphones Headphones, ZealSound HIFI Earbuds with Built-in Microphone, In-ear Headphone with Bass & Stereo Sound, Noise-isolating for iPhone Samsung and Android Smartphones, with Clip
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- [OFF TO COLLEGE DEAL] ✅ HANDCRAFTED GENUINE WOOD EARPHONE produces a crisp powerful acoustic sound with strong deep bass. Studio-tuned audio with crystal clarity guaranteed.
- ✅ 10MM NEODYMIUM MAGNET DRIVERS for exceptional, pounding bass; gold-plated 3.5mm audio jack for no-loss sound connection to your audio device.
- ✅ 53 INCHES TANGLE-FREE TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) CABLE; built-in microphone and one button remote for answering calls.
- ✅ INCLUDE CABLE CLIP to massively reduce microphonics, and the 3 sizes of soft silicone ear tips provide a perfect, custom and noise reducing fit.
- ✅ Compatibility: With the stylish design and high-end sound quality, ZealSound earbuds are compatible with the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices. Best Gift Choice for Father's Day!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
HANDCRAFTED WOOD EARPHONE
Artistry and acoustics band together for a sophisticated and superior sound.
Made from high quality rosewood.
Tangle-free cords in a variety of colors to match your mood.
What You Get From ZealSound?
1 x Earphone
1 x User Guide
1 x Clip
3 Pair Earcaps (S/M/L Size)
1 Year Full Refund and Exchange Service from Zealsound
Compare with similar items
Yinyoo KZ ZS3 Noise Cancelling In-ear Earphone Hifi Comfort Sport In-ear Headset (bright with mic)
Earbuds, UROPHYLLA Earphones 4 Feet In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Heavy Bass Noise Cancelling Headphones for iPhone/iPod/ iPad/Samsung/ Android and More Audio Devices
Xiaomi Piston In-Ear Headphones Earphones Earbuds Headset with Remote & Mic - 2017 Colorful Basic Edition
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ZealSound||Ankerly||Feidian Inc||iClik|
|Item Dimensions||7.2 x 1.2 x 3.9 in||4 x 3 x 1.5 in||3.4 x 1.4 x 3.4 in||2.8 x 2.83 x 0.87 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They look awesome, I love the wood look and they fit very well in my ear. I really, really like the clip that is included. It comes with a carrying pouch, that's handy so I can put them in my purse. I never know when I'm going to use them. They have a play and pause and you are able to answer calls. The only downside I can see on these earbuds are there is no volume.
I really like these earbuds, if you are looking for a pair, check this pair out. I don't think you will be disappointed.
BEST EARBUDS under $12 ever?!
I'd like to give a rather detailed response as to the rating I gave this earbud, and hopefully inform others and save you time and direct you to the best bang for the buck I found in the end!
I probably spent at least 4 hours researching and comparing different earbuds, wanting the best bang for the buck that wouldn't break the bank (under $40, ideally under $30). That process led me to discovering I really wanted to try WOOD based earbuds this time...previously it's been very hit or miss in the $10-20 range, mostly miss. The more I researched the more I thought that wood based earbuds would be the way to go. Before I go on, I have now tested 5 different earbuds all costing $10-25 in price through Amazon. In my research the BEST (not named Bose) would probably have been the 1MORE brand triple driver earbuds for $99...but I wasn't interested in spending a hundred bucks on earbuds...but that's just me. But based on feedback and research it may be the sweet spot if you're willing to drop a Benjamin on them!
So the 5 I tested in order of lowest to highest were:
1) Zealsound HDE300 wood ($11)
2) APIE wood earbuds ($15)
3) VAVA earbuds ($18), plastic bass enhanced
4) Rhapsody & Morgan H9 ($20), metal
5) Symphonized MTRX wood ($25)
I am leaving this same review for all of these except for VAVA since hose were the first ones I tried and returned those the same day I got them and tried them...and I didn't leave a review for them before I did so. But the other 4 will be reflected as such.
For those who want the quick and dirty version and get the my final "winner" here are the TWO I picked as a tie, and you can read the details below if you're interested!
TIE FOR BEST OVERALL UNDER $25 EARBUDS:
#2 (APIE) & #4 (Rhapsody & Morgan H9). I plan to keep both at this time so I can continue testing on various music and movies/Netflix before I decide which one is truly better. But they're VERY close and too close to call. Except for the $5 difference in price. That for me would be the tie breaker and thus I'd give the edge to APIE. Plus it's wood. And I definitely think after researching and now hearing them, WOOD is a clear winner here too. So let's get into the details shall we?
I am NOT an audiophile or professional but I have an above average ear and in general my sensory is heightened across the board for hearing, sight, smell, taste and touch. It's a double edged sword, comes in handy in life for sure, but being more sensitive to things also makes it harder to function optimally sometimes too. So I am giving this review as someone who DOES nuances and differences more than the average person...hopefully it'll help you figure out which you like best. For me I like a deep but not overwhelming bass, with mids and highs clear but not crackling and overpowering. I would probably tend towards earbuds and headphones with deeper bass than weak bass and very good mid/high. Growing up hip-hop was my favorite music but late teens I branched and music preference exploded to include everything except metal and country music. Although some artists I have recently taken a liking to (Antii Martikainen being one, as well as 2 steps from hell & audiomachine...awesome fantasy and soundtrack music) sometimes has a heavy metal overtone (esp Antii). If you like such music I can't recommend them highly enough! They were but some of the music I sampled when comparing these 5. With this backdrop in place let's get to the list!
1) $11 Zealsound HDE300 wood. Wow, these really amazed me and is a close 3rd to the top 2 already noted above. They're about half the cost of the Rhapsody set and a third less than the APIE. And A NO BRAINER VS. SYMPHONIZED MTRX or VAVA. I expected these to be the worst being the cheapest and honestly probably the cheapest looking also. But you'd be wrong. If you're on a $10 limit for earbuds these BLOW the Panasonic out of the water (which I neglected to say I also used as a baseline comparison since that's the set I had that was going out...and previously I had a Scosche set that was THE BEST i had ever heard before, such DEEP BASS...until now). The Zealsound are LOUD (capacity is there) but gets distorted at max volume. But at 60-80% volume is the sweet spot for these. The bass is rich and deep. Yes it's wood. Yes it SHOULD BE. But these are cheapo-Chinese for $11 bucks. They shouldn't sound this good. These give the other 2 "winners" a real run for their money. The mids and highs are decent but good bass always makes music feel richer and fuller. These are not the biggest bass (that honor belongs to the Symphonized MTRX ones with Rhapsody being a close 2nd. More on those later. ZEALSOUND I GIVE A SOLID 8/10 for overall performance but price considered jumps these to a 9/10. Just REALLY SOLID.
2) $15 APIE wood. Once again based on reviews alone these should be decent and hey, they are wood also. BUT DAMNNNNNN! These were my overall top-rated when you consider PRICE too! The mids and highs are just otherworldly for being 15 bucks! You can pay with an Andrew Jackson and still have a Lincoln left over! Once again this has rich deep base. And THESE ARE THE LOUDEST OF THE GROUP. You can crank these all the way up and get NO DISTORTION that I could perceive for either the bass nor the mid/high! But be warned...these probably CAN damage your hearing! I had paused a song and forgot the volume was almost max and when I hit play it just about made me jump out of my skin! These about so fit probably the most snugly and definitely helps lock in the sound you want and filter out the world around you so you can enjoy the music/ shows better! And also not disturb your family or coworkers! I was just floored HOW GOOD THE APIE SOUNDED. I don't know how to proceed ounce them, not that it's overly important, but I prefer to call them (EH-PIE-YAY) sort of French sounding? Vs. (EH-PEE). They sound like EH-PIE-YAY and not EH-PEE from the gorgeous sounds thumping, strumming, crescendoing, and just ROCKING. The one drawback for me is the cord which has a tacky feeling to it, although it is strong. The plug is solid as is the overall design across the board. But I would have liked to have the smoother plastic of the Rhapsody over this one, or better yet I like the rope feeling of the Symphonized more than any (but sound wise was left much to be desired for the Symphonized...more on it later). OVERALL BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK. APIE GETS A 10/10 with a tie breaker over Rhapsody from a price point. Oh and of ALL THE packaging, APIE was by far the best for presentation, sealed gorgeous white box, many earbud adapters, mini carrying case & small cloth bag. Just top notch. I'd have spent $45 and been pleased with these! Can't recommend them highly enough...again slight edge over Rhapsody from price start point.
3) $18 VAVA. I am not going to waste much time here. These are "tinny" sounding with a gimmick of "bass enhancement" by twisted the earbud from normal to bass...but the bass setting is more like normal bass while "normal" basically removes the bass. They distort at higher levels. The do control Android phones just fine. That's maybe it's only bright spot. I returned them VAVOOM FAST! VAVA score: 2/10. And I'm being generous.
4) $20 Rhapsody & Morgan H9. I decided to try these despite not being wood bc the reviews were so good and they had 9mm drivers (most are 6mm or 8mm...oh, speaking of which the Zealsound were 10mm and probably helped them compete so well...APIE were 8mm). Plus it has full Android control including volume. But how does it sound? VERY VERY VERY GOOD. It had probably the BEST LOW END BASS and close 2nd to loudest bass (Symphonized was loudest overall bass). But it was so hard to say whether these were better mid/high or were the APIE?! They're slightly different but both sound so good. The very low end a ility of these for bass bests the APIE & aren't nearly as loud as the APIE in total volume. But that's not bad bc its plenty loud but I'd probably spend most of my time at the gym at 90% or even 100% volume. NO DISTORTION however. These would have won overall had it not been for APIE awesome sound too and it's cheaper price point. Both sets you will hear nuances in music you've heard forever and never picked up some of the intricate notes and vibes emanating from these luscious earbuds. Rhapsody score 9.5 / 10 (though sound was a 10). There are that good. The packaging wasn't quite as attractive and not nearly as many earbuds as the APIE. But if you want to hit that lowest end bass and not give up your high/mids to do so...then these might have a slight edge on the APIE if price and amenities don't matter to you.
5) $25 Symphonized MTRX. Ok you may be wondering why not the NRG3.0/2.0 or DRY versions? The reviews scared me that they were brittle. I didn't want to mess with that. I was also looking for deep bass. These seemed to fit these issues better. So the good? LOUDEST BASS of the group. But it was overwhelming, and drowned out the mid/high and they sounded muffled at that. They do get very loud probably matching the APIE for volume loudness. But I like bass. And yet these weren't clean bass and clean overall sound. Had I only bought these I might have been happy enough. But I am glad I didn't and took the time to get several and test and find out the differences. Better for both of us, me and you :). Hence the hour it's taken me to write all of this! Unless you're looking for this kind of sound, I suggest passing on these. They're not bad. Probably the 2nd best packaging. Extra earbuds only bested by APIE (and oh yeah cost $10 more than APIE). But overall score: only 5 / 10. The Zealsound set pits these to shame and cost less than half of these! But both APIE & Rhapsody just destroy these head to head. I wanted to like these. I kept trying all different kinds of music. But APIE and Rhapsody just kept outperforming these. What a shame. I'm almost tempted to try the other Symphonized versions (the NRG or NRG2.0 was going to be the one I planned on getting bc of the rope cord...quiche by the way these MTRX do have and I like the cord the best). But those are low on the priority list! So I plan on returning these & keeping the APIE & Rhapsody for sure and torn on the Zealsound. Maybe they'll make a nice quality gift for someone :).
Thanks for taking the time to read this...I truly hope it helped! Happy new year 2017! #blessings!
Ps...apologies for typos, typing on a phone sucks!
I love the carrying pouch it comes with. Makes it easier to store for on the go or when not in use. I love that it comes with 3 ear tips. One set each of small, medium, and large. The variety really lets you have the ear buds fit perfectly. Another great feature is the cord clip, that way I don't have cords flying in my face or my ear buds yanked out by accident. The ultimate, number one thing I love, is that these come automatically with a 1yr warranty. That means the company really takes pride in their products and cares about the customer.
The price also is fabulous and my wallet doesn't take a hit. I have to honestly say that these can compete with expensive brand headphones. The quality is terrific, the headphones are durable, clear, and loud. I'm one happy customer.