3D Movies Games VR Headset w/ iOS Android Bluetooth Remote Controller, Universal Virtual Reality Glasses Box for iPhone Samsung Galaxy SONY Xperia LG HTC MOTO Cellphones
|Sale:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$18.00 (53%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Compatible with all cellphones the screen size between 4.7-6 inches, such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge,Note5, S6 edge+, S6, S6 edge; iPhone 7/7 Plus, 6s/6 Plus, 6s/6; Google Pixel XL and other cellphones
- 11.6 ounces light weight, and with the improved foam padding so you can play and watch more comfortably (even with eyeglasses)
- The front cover is easy to be removed, it makes the phone cool while using and it is great for ventilation for long time use
- Pupil distance (PD) and Focal Distance (FD) both adjustable to get the best 3D immersive experience, this headset suits for both kids and adults
- Accessories - Unlike the other VR headsets, this headset comes with a wireless remote for continuous video broadcasting without taking your phone out of the headset, which offers you great convenience
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This combination of 3D virtual reality glasses box and wireless Bluetooth remote controller lets you experience IMAX 3D movies and play amazing virtual reality games while offering great convenience. works with over 300+ iOS / Android reality apps on Apple and Google Play store (such as Google Cardboard, Youtube videos)
Streamline design, looks elegant and fashionable
Larger diameter optical lens reduce dizzy and make video-watching more enjoyable
Virtual watch distance: watching 1050 inches screen in 3 meters
360 degree panoramic view, highly immersive experience
Soft PU patch foam padding + elastic head band, allow for comfortable wearing experience
Fit smartphones within 4.7-6 inches, and size within 163 x 86mm (6.4x3.4inch)
Refraction adjustable, pupil distance adjustable
Handheld multi-functional Bluetooth remote controller in light weight
Remotely control picture-taking, support focus adjustment
Fit snug to your fingers, providing accuracy and flexibility
NOTE: iOS system does NOT support mouse function
3D VR Box:
Size: 190 x 130 x 90mm/ 7.5x5.1x3.5 inches ( L x W x H )
Weight: 327.5g / 11.55oz
Lens: optical resin lens
Refraction adjustment range: -500 degree to 200 degree
Pupil distance adjustment: 56mm to 70mm (2.2 inches to 2.7 inches)
Fit smartphones screen within 4.7-6 inches
Bluetooth Remote Controller:
Bluetooth version: V3.0
Bluetooth distance: up to 10 meters
OS supported: Android/iOS/PC
CPU: ARM968E-S core
Battery: 2 x AAA 1.5V batteries (NOT included)
Working time: about 40 hours (continuous game)
Working current: 0.5-8mA
Standby current: 0.5-1mA
Size: 116mm x 45mm x 13.5mm / 4.5x1.8x0.5 inches
What you get:
1 x 3D VR Virtual Reality Glasses Box + 1 x Wireless Bluetooth Remote Controller (Retail Box Packaging)
Top customer reviews
1. The headset straps are adjustable and comfortable (I recommend against getting a headset you have to hold with your hands)
2. The headset is large enough for me to wear my glasses while wearing (I do not have a small head)
3. The headset has three levels of control for getting a clear picture (one in the center that adjusts the 'zoom'/ how close your eyes are to the lens and two that adjust the focus for each eye). I was able to get a relatively clear picture without wearing my glasses
4. If things are super blurry make sure you removed the plastic protecting the lenses
5. The instructions are in a foreign language so unless you're fluent in Korean, Chinese or whatever it is, they are of absolutely no use. That's okay, the rest of my review should help
6. The headset and remote have QR codes to download software. When used they take you to a shady site with broken English and the same foreign language from the instructions. Bottom line I didn't trust it and so didn't use it
7. Phone mount - The headset pinches your phone to hold it. If your phone has buttons on the side it may turn down:up the volume or turn off the phone (I experienced this with my Galaxy S4) it would still work but was annoying.
8. Display - I tried a Samsung Galaxy S4 and IPhone SE. The IPhone was too small, when you looked through the viewer you saw the edges of the phone. The S4 was better (larger screen) but the phone was white so you could still see the edges. Also, thr headset has two vents on either side which let some light in which can detract from the picture quality if the phone isn't large enough
9. VR Content - Goto to the Playstore or Apple Store and search for "VR" + "games"/"movies" etc. I downloaded a few roller coaster games that were fun for a first experience. You can also find VR content on YouTube. Also if you see a start button in a game you can usually stare at it and it will register as a press. Learned that one after a few attempts
10. Controller/Remote Setup - Pop off the back cover of the remote and install the batteries (mine required two AAA that did not come with it). Then turn on Bluetooth on your phone. Then press the Start button on the remote (you should see a red light appear on the remote). On your phone scan for Bluetooth devices. My remote connected as MOCUTE-051....... There is a slider button on the remote to switch between keyboard and game. Check this if it doesn't work at first
Hope this helps!
Note: it does not come with a QR code to get Cardboard to recognize it, but just Google "VR Shinecon QR Code", and you can find it.
I would recommend this though to people who are not near sighted or who can wear contacts. It works great.