- File Size: 6661 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 4, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ISVVNB8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,284,000 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2329 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Beauty, Grooming, & Style
- #3505 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health
- #4766 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
Headturners: The Truth Behind Hair Extensions, Hair Replacement, And Other Strategies for Dealing with Female Hair Loss Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Ronnie Talent has a smooth and welcoming writing style that put you at ease and invites you in to get a thorough understanding of everything from hair replacement to medical causes and more. It's well-written with a straightforward tone and structured content. For women who want an in depth look and a solid foundation of knowledge and options about hair loss, this is definitely the book for you.
Ronnie Talent gives us a plethora of information in Headturners. You can tell that the advice is coming from years of education and experience, and then delivered in a way that shows he really wants to help - not just profit. Talent teaches us how to re-grow hair, how to deal with the emotions of hair loss, and how to avoid being ripped off.
If you are thinking about getting any sort of hair replacement - including extensions - read this book first! I was advised to get one procedure, but it was ineffective and I lost money as a result. If I would have read this book first I would not have went through all of that turmoil. This small investment will save you big in the long run.
I have fibroids, and take iron supplements due to severe blood loss. I now know that my iron deficiency could be a reason for my hair loss. I have also been wearing wigs as a cover-up for the thinning hair, but after reading the section on traction alopecia, I realize that I could be doing more damage than good.
If you've tried "everything" with no results, get this book. You may discover something that you haven't tried.
I decided to do some research online but found “articles” were often simply disguised advertising.
This book ended up being an excellent resource as the author provides a wealth of information regarding hair loss, types of hair loss and the best options for hair replacement and/or extensions.
I definitely recommend reading this book before you pay one cent for any hair replacement programs.
While reading this book, I put together that my hair thinning coincided with my recent surgery to have an ovary removed. My hormones were extremely out of whack! This author, Ronnie Talent, definitely knows his stuff, and I'm so thankful, that as a woman, we have someone like him in our corner. *****5 Stars*****
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Beauty, Grooming, & Style
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Women's Health > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Beauty, Grooming, & Style
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health