- File Size: 2233 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Publication Date: May 8, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01F4IZ13S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,119,059 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #50 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Jehovah's Witness
- #111 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Jehovah's Witness
- #2712 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
Heal Emotional Pain: My Twenty Years of Struggle and Journey to Recovery Kindle Edition
|Length: 84 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all because the things the author dealt with and grew out of.
And second, the book shows that anyone can grow out of their experiences in such a positive way.
It is amazing to read such sincere, honest and in your face book!
Many of the challenges faced by Susan Mwenda-Mulongoti are heart-breaking - all the more so, given how common but unspoken they are in all different cultures. The solutions offered are considered and do profess to be easy or fast, but give a bright, steady 'light at the end of the tunnel' for those searching in the dark.