Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

You Can Heal Your Life (Gift Edition)
Format: Perfect Paperback|Change

on October 1, 2016
This book changed my life. I know you've heard that said about a lot of books and I'm sure there are other fine books out there. But this one,You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise Hay, is the motherbook from which all others evolved. I was introduced to it in 1990, 26 years ago, when I was 42. At the time I was reeling from a pessimistic cancer diagnosis, the end of my marriage, and the development of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I'm almost 69 and this is the book that showed me how to live with and through all that and more. I've given away at least a hundred of these books and this one went to my new friend, Tina, who is excited about the changes in her life she has already made. I can't recommend it highly enough.
136 helpful votes
137 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 18, 2017
good book and makes sense.
on November 12, 2017
I guess everything had been said about this amazing author Louise Hay! Thank you for sharing you wisdom ,even after you are gone you are still here with us in all of you work...
on November 15, 2017
I was unfamiliar with Louise Hay's work and for a first book at a time in my life when I needed healing, this is a terrific read and set of affirmations. The concepts of healing she uses are new to me and so it made me a bit uncomfortable at first but take what you need from it and you can come back to it when you are ready.
on October 20, 2017
ok
makes you think and rethink life messages
on May 28, 2017
Simply outstanding.
on October 23, 2017
Worth reading a hundred times!
on October 9, 2017
I love this book. Great shape
on September 21, 2016
This is a wonderful book, I have had mine for a few years. I was one of those girls who needed to learn self love. I can't say enough about this book, I ordered one for a friend mine, who needs help.
on October 14, 2017
I have found this book to be one of the most valuable books I own. Highly recommend.