- File Size: 997 KB
- Print Length: 31 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 12, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007TWK1GU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#509,408 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #439 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- #727 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- #1082 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
Healed from Chronic Lyme Disease: My Journey Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
One of the key points is the effect of diet on your immune systems. Stephan tells how eating wheat would cause his Lyme disease to flare up for a week, a classic "food sensitivity" response. When your body recognizes a food protein as dangerous, then every time you eat it your body ramps up your immune system to respond to it (B-cells, T-cells, and antibodies). This means you don't have the resources to keep the Lyme's under control, and it flares up. For more information about food sensitivities and your immune system, see The Paleo Approach: Reverse Autoimmune Disease, Heal Your Body, or visit her web site until the book is out.
One of the points Stephan makes is that the Lyme support groups seem more focused on politics and the injustices of the current medical system, instead of looking for healing. It is obviously possible to heal from Lyme's without antibiotics, and looking for treatments that don't require a doctor's approval seems like a better direction than "fixing" the system.
I feel its worth to give it a try .....was researching some herbal antibiotics for a while.....
Becoming one of my fav lyme book....as author stated ....You dont hear that often about ppl who were able cure chronic lyme within reasonable period of time....
This book encourage You to have hope that its possible .....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Mr Leslie is a victim of this disease and became an active advocate for himself. This short book earnestly tries to help others who are suffering. He gives many suggestions.Published 3 months ago by Susan Mills
not overly helpful, though it's good to hear someone got over LymePublished 11 months ago by Mark Hellikson
I am glad he is well, the book was lacking specifics on his cowden protocol which is why I purchased this. Overall gave good suggestions..Published 19 months ago by RR
Gives me hope to read of anyone healing from this horrible disease. Thank you for telling your story!Published 21 months ago by Laxmi
Easy read,but I wish instead of pointing me to the cowden protocol the author would share more of his experience with the protocol and listed pros vs cons.Published 21 months ago by Fearless
This is a fairly easy quick read. I appreciated the clear concise manner this book shares with readers. My biggest take away is listen to your body and the importance of balance. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Erik Norrgard
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Herbal Remedies