Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Healer's Way Companion, Volume I: Soothing Music for Those in Pain--A Healing Music Book
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

100%

on February 17, 2009
I had purchased these when my mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. I am a non-professional musician who uses my music to help heal. I play flute and violin in nursing homes and retirement homes. There is a series of these books and they have not only music in them, but all kinds of helpful information on hands on ways of ministering to others. This music is also helpful in the Memorial choir I am involved in when playing music for church services for funerals.
on October 27, 2014
Great Music Book.
on March 1, 2015
Another great companion volume to Stella Benson's book. Easy to follow sheet music. Definitely worth getting especially if you are wanting to get into the field of music therapy.