- Series: Ips Monograph (Book 4)
- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: The Catholic University of America Press (April 16, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0977310388
- ISBN-13: 978-0977310388
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,321,781 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Healing for Freedom: A Christian Perspective on Personhood and Psychotherapy (Ips Monograph) Paperback – April 16, 2013
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Benedict M. Ashley, OP, is emeritus professor of moral theology at Aquinas Institute of Theology, St. Louis. He has been involved in interdisciplinary dialogue between science and faith for half a century, including at the Institute for the Psychological Sciences. Among his many publications are Health Care Ethics, Living the Truth in Love, The Way toward Wisdom, and How Science Enriches Theology.