- File Size: 1032 KB
- Print Length: 357 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 10, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01A16E38C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,440 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $13.00 (77%)
Healing Love: Saints Protection & Investigation Kindle Edition
|Length: 357 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Healing Love: Saints Protection & Investigation
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
**A authors copy was provided for an honest review. **
Then the Saints got Miriam back in the United States and it started to PLOD. I was almost bored because, honestly, I want more action mixed with the lovemaking. And it seemed to me that was all the last third of the book was--sex-- until we hit the final climactic event. While I generally enjoyed the book, I was disappointed with the last part.
The beginning and middle of this book is an adventure. Cam is a sweetheart and a fantastic hero. The author had a really strong vision of Cam and I could picture him physically which is sometimes hard to do. I liked Miriam. She was a smart heroine. Unfortunately, I have been reading books with weak, irritating female leads lately. I can safely say that Miriam is not weak and stupid. I really liked her mature outlook. For example, I really thought she would pitch a fit when it was obvious that she was the only one that could go with Cam. While she didn't like it she understood the reasoning.
The adventure did come to a grinding halt when they got back to the states. That was disappointing but luckily the novel picked up a bit towards the end. Regardless both Cam and Miriam were fun to read.
This author does have a talent in writing softer heroes while still keeping them Alpha enough if that makes sense. Her heroes don't beat around the bush. They are open, honest, and verbal. She also makes the instant connection believable. In today's romance, the MCs seem to fall for each other immediately. 99% of the time it is completely unbelievable. BUT this author pulls it off time and time again. Kudos to her. Another author that can do this is Cambria Hebert in her 'take it off' series. If you haven't read any of those books, I would recommend them.
I have read each of the Saints and the previous series Alvarez (I think that is the name). My favorites are this one and I liked Gabe. The heroine in Gabe is a bit too perfect but still a sweetheart.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Detective
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense