- Save 15% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ERASALE1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ERASALE2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NGMQW6TB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code R3TMN4SJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
Healing Ointment for Babies 2oz. USDA Certified Organic Natural Healing Cream for Baby Eczema, Cradle Cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), Chapped Nose, Rashes, Hives & More
- Help your baby get healthier, happy skin or your money back. Start your kids off the right way with a non-toxic, chemical free skin treatment.
- Soothe itchy, inflamed and irritated skin with the first application. Boost healing and strengthen the skin the more you use it. Best natural healing balm for baby eczema, cradle cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), chapped nose, hives, rashes and more.
- A nutrient-rich treatment, made for sensitive skin. Our natural, hypoallergenic formula includes USDA Certified Organic Chamomile, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Calendula, Raw Honey, Avocado Oil and a whole host of herbs and extracts-- all scientifically proven to help alleviate and heal the skin.
- As safe as it is effective. Paraben free, alcohol free, fragrance free and contains no toxins, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil and cruelty free.
- Deeply moisturize, reduce redness, soothe irritated skin, protect from infection and chafing and offer quick pain and itch relief.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Use our organic healing ointment cream for any dry, itchy or irritated skin including: baby eczema, chapped nose, cradle cap, rashes, hives and even minor cuts and wounds.
Organic Chickweed & Chamomile infusion in Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Arnica Oil, Organic Gluten Free Oats, Organic Rosemary Extract, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols
Test sample for allergies. Apply liberally to damaged skin as needed for soothing relief at least twice a day, more as needed. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see your physician.
Top Customer Reviews
My 1.5 year old got a boo boo on his little nose and I smeared this on it, 2 days later, 95% healed. My lips were chapped from drinking too much coffee over the course of 2 days, so I slathered this on and by evening time- my lips felt soft, healed, and supple. I am about to order another to keep in the car since none of the above seems to be helping much in terms of moisturizing, healing, or keep the skin protected. Also, it smells like honey- not overpowering- JUST right!
We went tubing in January in the snow, it was windy and cold- I put this on my children's face as well as mine and we walked away from 3 hours in the elements with smooth, soft skin. No one chapped or bled or got dry!
I truly believe this is a hidden gem of a product. I wish it was available when my second was born because this would have been a life saver in the breast feeding department.
Honestly made well, honest ingredients, and they really, really care about their customers feedback. If you ever need to ask a question- Tyler answers ALL his emails personally and has become quite a good friend in terms of helping me learn more about organic ingredients and their effectiveness.
You won't be sorry utilizing this product for anything- everyday use- chapped lips, dry hands, your children's dry patches, eczema- it really helps everything so effectively. What more could you ask for in a product?!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Used faithfully. Did not help. Unreasonable return window for product if you want to be fair in a trial of product. Also got the diaper rash one. Read morePublished 5 days ago by heyteach
After reading reviews, I had really high hopes for this. I bought this along with the body wash. I wasn't expecting it to cure my daughters eczema or anything but I was expecting... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Njml86
" I love using natural products for myself and for my granddaughter, who suffers from baby eczema. Read morePublished 10 days ago by C. Roark
Great, tried vaseline, aquaphor, creams, lotions, nothing works like this!!!Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this ointment after reading great reviews & it truly works. My 3 month old baby has bad eczema on her cheeks & it significantly improved overnight. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Lela
This product is light and non greasy which I love. Keeps my babies skin moisturized but I didn't not find it helped his eczema that much. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Jaclyn
“My 4 month old had some cradle cab and dry skin happening on her head. This worked like a charm, I only needed to really use it twice to get rid of it. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Brianna Mcleod