- Save 15% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ERASALE1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ERASALE2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NGMQW6TB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code R3TMN4SJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
Healing Ointment for Babies 2oz. USDA Certified Organic Natural Healing Cream for Baby Eczema, Cradle Cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), Chapped Nose, Rashes, Hives & More
- Help your baby get healthier, happy skin or your money back. Start your kids off the right way with a non-toxic, chemical free skin treatment.
- Soothe itchy, inflamed and irritated skin with the first application. Boost healing and strengthen the skin the more you use it. Best natural healing balm for baby eczema, cradle cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), chapped nose, hives, rashes and more.
- A nutrient-rich treatment, made for sensitive skin. Our natural, hypoallergenic formula includes USDA Certified Organic Chamomile, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Calendula, Raw Honey, Avocado Oil and a whole host of herbs and extracts-- all scientifically proven to help alleviate and heal the skin.
- As safe as it is effective. Paraben free, alcohol free, fragrance free and contains no toxins, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil and cruelty free.
- Deeply moisturize, reduce redness, soothe irritated skin, protect from infection and chafing and offer quick pain and itch relief.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If reaction occurs, discontinue use and contact your physician.
Use our organic healing ointment cream for any dry, itchy or irritated skin including: baby eczema, chapped nose, cradle cap, rashes, hives and even minor cuts and wounds.
Organic Chickweed & Chamomile infusion in Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Arnica Oil, Organic Gluten Free Oats, Organic Rosemary Extract, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols
Test sample for allergies. Apply liberally to damaged skin as needed for soothing relief at least twice a day, more as needed. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see your physician.
Top Customer Reviews
My 6-month old has severe eczema from food and pet allergies. We changed his diet but it takes up to 3 months for pet dander to fully leave a house so we were worried we'd be using steroid creams and have a very itchy baby for 3 months. After using this a couple times I started to notice his skin was less red. I feel like this product is definitely helping our severe case (we use it at every diaper change on his arms and legs). So far it is the only product to show results without having to pair it with the steroid cream. I can see the area impacted by eczema shrinking as I continue to use this product. Very happy and would suggest this to people who have tried everything else like me!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted to find a product that was safe to use on my baby for his eczema. After doing extensive research, I decided on this product. Read morePublished 15 minutes ago by Amazon Customer
I purchased this product not for my grandsons but for myself in hopes that your product would somehow soothe (along with a cortisone cream and an antibiotic for infection) an... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jane May Moss
I have tried several natural and organic eczema products to treat my 3 y/o daughter's eczema. This is the ONLY product that has actually soothed those little bumps on her upper... Read morePublished 6 days ago by KC
This is the only cream we have found that works on my daughters eczema. It is seriously a miracle cure! Read morePublished 7 days ago by Ryan and Heather Vidal
Horrible!my baby cries everytime I put it on her. I put it on my egzema and it burned like crazy. DO Not use !!Published 7 days ago by Mrs.Dion <3
“I purchased this for my niece who suffers from baby eczema since birth. Her parents have tried everything & her mom is a RN so she knows her stuff. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Victoria