- Save 15% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ERASALE1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Product offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ERASALE2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NGMQW6TB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Era Organics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code R3TMN4SJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
Healing Ointment for Babies 2oz. USDA Certified Organic Natural Healing Cream for Baby Eczema, Cradle Cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), Chapped Nose, Rashes, Hives & More
- Help your baby get healthier, happy skin or your money back. Start your kids off the right way with a non-toxic, chemical free skin treatment.
- Soothe itchy, inflamed and irritated skin with the first application. Boost healing and strengthen the skin the more you use it. Best natural healing balm for baby eczema, cradle cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), chapped nose, hives, rashes and more.
- A nutrient-rich treatment, made for sensitive skin. Our natural, hypoallergenic formula includes USDA Certified Organic Chamomile, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Calendula, Raw Honey, Avocado Oil and a whole host of herbs and extracts-- all scientifically proven to help alleviate and heal the skin.
- As safe as it is effective. Paraben free, alcohol free, fragrance free and contains no toxins, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil and cruelty free.
- Deeply moisturize, reduce redness, soothe irritated skin, protect from infection and chafing and offer quick pain and itch relief.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Use our organic healing ointment cream for any dry, itchy or irritated skin including: baby eczema, chapped nose, cradle cap, rashes, hives and even minor cuts and wounds.
Organic Chickweed & Chamomile infusion in Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Arnica Oil, Organic Gluten Free Oats, Organic Rosemary Extract, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols
Test sample for allergies. Apply liberally to damaged skin as needed for soothing relief at least twice a day, more as needed. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and see your physician.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I wanted to try this, mainly because my 1 year old has cradle cap. The doctor prescribed a special shampoo, which has not helped at all and it can't get into his eyes, so it's a... Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Sarah B
Great all around moisturizer and healing balm. A must have for my purse now. It is a go to product that is gentle enough for babies, kids and adults alike. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by sfleming42
I use this cream on my 1 and 3 year olds as needed. We use it for rashes and dry skin. This company makes good quality products. I will buy this again. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by mcm
This healing balm is great! With winter coming I know that I will be needing this much more. So far I have been using it mostly on my elbows and it has made a HUGE difference! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lauren L.
I love this stuff cleared the rash my baby had only in two usesPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Pregnant with my second, I'm always on the lookout for natural and preferably organic products that will be kind to me and my baby to be as well as to my 2 year old. Read morePublished 1 day ago by CC
Not just for babies, these natural ingredients moisturizer and protect baby bottoms and whatever you decide to use it on.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
I used this on my lips and hands and it is wonderful this is the best stuff ever I received this product at a discounted price for exchange my 100% honest opinionPublished 2 days ago by jenessa epperson