Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Healing and Recovery
Format: Paperback|Change

on May 13, 2017
Really enjoy every line of this book. Every human being in one way or other can front relate to this book or other publications from Dr Hawkins. I strongly recommend contemplate every page of it.
on October 18, 2015
I was a mess until I read this book. Saved me from years of therapy.
on May 12, 2017
This is a wonderful book. Hawkin's view of life has changed my own for the better. Well worth reading and rereading.
on May 10, 2017
I am still reading the book but I have all David Hawkins' books and this one is up to standard.
on April 20, 2015
This Hawkins book was another I obtained to glean information for my experimentation and research in the power of consciousness. Hawkins describes processes we use to experience situations and conditions including sickness and healing and shows the relationship of energy at different levels or calibrations. The author emphasizes the need to energize the self-healer within everyone as he focuses attention on the dissolution of numerous health conditions. I appreciate the simplicity of the healing process – being conscious of your innate restoration tools.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 20, 2015
When you are unable to put your finger on what is missing in your spiritual life Dr. David Hawkins has taken our pulse. Peace of mind and a path to Enlightenment is in every volume David Hawkins M.D. has crafted. If you do not benefit from reading this volume and the other books by Hawkins you need them more than ever.
on April 9, 2016
The ideas of David Hawkin's book 'Power vs. Force' are very beautifully extended to healing.
on May 19, 2015
Loved this. What a confirmation of what I was already doing to heal the stage iv cancer I am confronted with. If you're facing a terminal illness, and can grasp these concepts in your body, mind and conscious awareness and bring it into your heart field of emotion and be affected by it completely, healing occurs almost instantly! So grateful!
on September 7, 2015
Want to know HOW to negotiate life's most difficult challenges? This book not only explains why things affect us certain ways, but it also reveals how to fix it permanently. Amazing and transformative. Highly recommended.....and I'm very picky about giving high praise.
on January 7, 2016
I really enjoyed Dr. Hawkins' other book like "Power vs. Force" and there was some interesting statistics in "Truth vs Falsehood." However, this book on "Healing and Recovery" is more for the wounded soul recovering from addictions and other kinds of issues. It talks a lot about mental and spiritual damage and for me, it was a bit of a downer. It seemed like there was a lot of focus on negative stuff and the statistics of that. I thought that perhaps it would have some more insight on the higher aspects of consciousness which occurs upon inner revelation. But there is a lot of focus on the suffering aspect of which did not find particularly helpful.

I think his original book, Power vs Force, is by far, the best book, his flagship book so to speak. This book did not have the insight I was hoping for.