- File Size: 2019 KB
- Print Length: 100 pages
- Publisher: CCNM Press; 1 edition (February 25, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 29, 2004
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001QOGJ4U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,101,320 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1802 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Arts & Photography
- #4089 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- #4252 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
Healing Schizophrenia: Complementary Vitamin & Drug Treatments Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a clinician I plan to implement Dr. Hoffer's ideas in the treatment of schizophrenia. Even if you are skeptical about alternative treatments for schizophrenia I would advise you to read this book and to follow the author's example of continuing the search for a better understanding and treatment for schizophrenia.