Other Sellers on Amazon
Cedarwood Essential Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Cedarwood Oil - 10ml
($20.58 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Liquid Volume||10 Milliliters|
About this item
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Cedarwood Essential Oil - Our Cedarwood Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Cedarwood essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our cedarwood essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
- Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications - Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. Essential oils are also commonly used to help with anxiety, acne, dry skin, relaxation, and more! Before applying to your skin we highly recommend you dilute it with our Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, or Sweet Almond Oil
- Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available - Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you're unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we'd be happy to make things right!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Scent Name:Cedarwood | Size:10ml 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Cedarwood 10ml Essential Oil Botanical Name: Cedrus deodara Comes in 10ml amber glass essential oil bottle. European Dropper Cap included Cedarwood Essential Oil has sweet woody aroma. What sets Healing Solutions Essential Oils apart is superior cultivation of ingredients that are the best in the world. Combined with superior distillation and bottling care process, We GUARANTEE that our oils are aromatically superior and more effective than any other oils - if you disagree we will refund your money! The Leading Aromatherapy Associations (Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association, Aromatherapy Trade Council, and others) all state that essential oils should not be taken internally (regardless of purity or organic origin) unless under the guidance of a health care practitioner trained at an appropriate level. As such, all of our oils carry a label warning that the product is NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.
Product detailsSize:0.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 2.9 x 1.1 x 0.9 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : COMIND03506
- Date First Available : November 11, 2014
- Manufacturer : Healing Solutions
- ASIN : B00PHMOXH2
Best Sellers Rank:
#20,107 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #106 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Testing the appearance of Safety Warning 123
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Writing this as a warning to others who might buy this brand due to the misleading claim in the product info, which claims that this oil is Cedrus Deodora. Product info states that it is also known as "Juniperus Virginiana," which is false. Unfortunately, I only noticed the Cedrus Deodora statement and ordered, not noticing the mention of "Juniperus Virginiana" also listed. Cedrus Deodora is true cedar oil, from actual cedar. Juniperus Virginiana is derived from the juniper branch of the family. This is falsely stated and the write-up should be changed.
Unfortunately, I opened it before reading the ingredients. Once I checked, I realized it was Juniperus Virginiana and NOT Cedrus Deodora as I expected based on the product page. Because this is my error and I already opened the bottle, I won't return it. But others should be aware so they do not believe the false claim in the write-up and order this, thinking they are getting Cedrus Deodora. They are not the same botanical product, and have different properties and smells.
My favorite smell in the world is freshly ground in the hand cedar 'leaves'. That's my mission to find that again.
Your balsam was recommended which I was about to order. Then I saw the cedar wood.ok,cedar wood it is,not the crushed greens.
I'm from Northern Minnesota so I know my woods.
So again, I'll give you a 4 star for smelling like the bottle says, Cedar Wood. I'm only taking one away because none of you are making the sweet cedar we are all really looking for.
Walk up to a cedar tree. Strip off an amount of the greenery. Crush it between your fingers and smell the freshly released oils...
This oil has has helped. I use in a spray bottle and in a diffuser. The smell is not overwhelming.
I have ordered more so that I can keep up the routine for a while to make sure I stay on top of the fleas until they are all gone
EDIT: The manufacturer contacted me and is offering me a new oil. Because of this I will raise my rating by one star.
If I receive the new oil in a timely manner and it is acceptable I will edit this review again. I aksed to try a cinnamon bark oil.
Here is the email provided by the manufacturer:
I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am sorry that your bottle of Cedarwood smelled similar to manure. All of our Essential Oils are 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade. However, we do know that temperature and storage may affect the Essential Oils and that may be what happened to your bottle. We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction so I would be happy to ship you out a new bottle of Cedarwood from a different batch or another oil of your choice free of charge. Please let me know which you prefer. You can contact me at xxxxx or respond to this email. Thank you.
Have a great day,
Your Customer Support Team
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.