Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 164 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
on September 18, 2017
If you are looking for a gift for someone that might not pray.

This mentions praying twice, I sent it to someone that wasn't religious and they love it. It's that line of having faith, without being too preachy. The recipient of this book did not feel like religion was being crammed down her throat, and actually takes solace that it was written with sound advice.

Not to sound heartless, but not everyone practices the same faith and that was why I was hesitant to get a book for someone -not religious- whom just lost a spouse.
on September 11, 2017
I found that this book addressed the feelings and pain I was feelin. It should be read in small stages, and contemplated before moving on. Also it is not a substitute for counseling and grief therapy, but can help if you are waiting to get in to counseling. Well worth the money.
on June 18, 2017
Too long, but a spouse might stick with this as the grieving period is so lengthy. It wouldn't be my first choice in this situation, however.
on August 7, 2016
It's been 2 1/2 years since my husband died . I've been told that after six , months I should have been back to my old self. This book has helped me realize that I am not crazy and has offered many ideas to help me "reconcile" not "get over" my grief. Thank you.
on July 1, 2017
This is a very succinct help for those with grief. Really good for men, who may not be likely to read the ones in depth.
on June 1, 2016
Seven years later, I read this. Wish I had had it in the years immediately following my husband. Would recommend to others. Would buy again!
on September 28, 2016
My tears make it hard to read for awhile.He is may favorite author on the subject of grief.
on June 30, 2017
Gift for a friend that lost his wife too soon.
on September 22, 2017
Excellent insight for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one, found it to be very comforting and insightful.
on May 15, 2017
One of the best books on the subject. Author is an experienced and compassionate grief counselor