Healing the Trauma of Domestic Violence: A Workbook for Women (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) Paperback – August 15, 2004
"Devoted" by Dean Koontz
For the first time in paperback, from Dean Koontz, the master of suspense, comes an epic thriller about a terrifying killer and the singular compassion it will take to defeat him. | Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
· Two domestic violence experts offer the first-ever PTSD treatment approach to help abused women overcome the trauma they have endured and regain control of their lives.
· This is the only book on the market that discusses CBT as a therapy to treat PTSD from domestic violence and abuse.
- Item Weight : 1.13 pounds
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1572243694
- ISBN-13 : 978-1572243699
- Publisher : New Harbinger Publications; Workbook ed. Edition (August 15, 2004)
- Product Dimensions : 8.52 x 0.52 x 10.88 inches
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #189,394 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would rather recommend Healing The Trauma Of Abuse by Mary Ellen Copeland and Maxine Harris. It’s more recent, whole-person centered, and allows the reader to use it however it’s most helpful for her.