Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Healing is Voltage: The Handbook, 3rd Edition Paperback – June 21, 2010
|New from||Used from|
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Graduated Darrouzett, TX High School 1957
Attended Texas Tech University 1957-1960
Attended University of Houston School of Optometry 1958-1959
Graduated with MD from University of TX Southwestern Medical School 1964
Internship Methodist Hospitals of Dallas 1964-65
Basic Science of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School 1965
Residency in Ophthalmology, Parkland Hospitals of Dallas, 1964-1968
Diplomat of American Academy of Ophthalmology
Diplomat of American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
Private Practice of Ophthalmology 1964-1995
Director of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, Parkland Hospital 1965-1985
International Lecturer in Ophthalmic Surgery 1978-1995
Co-founder, Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society
Lecturer in Energetic Medicine 1999-present
Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society 1959
Dean's List, Texas Tech University 1959
Pre-med Student of the Year, Texas Tech 1959
SN Intern of the Year 1965
Philip Corboy Award for Distinguished Service to Ophthalmology 1986
American Academy of Ophthalmology Service Award
Order of St. Sylvester
Cataract Surgery, A Primer
Life in the Box
Healing is Voltage
Numerous medical articles
Various patents of medical instruments and other non-medical patents.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dr. Tennant's ideas overlap a great deal with Nutritional Balancing Science taught by Dr. Lawrence Wilson. Dr. Tennant has merged eastern science of acupuncture, meridians, and yin and yang concepts with western science and makes me want to look deeper into these ideas which western science seems to know relatively little.
Dr. Tennant recommends using mineral taste kits (available at Amazon) to determine if one needs a particular mineral or not. If this really works reliably as Dr. Tennant suggests, it would be an amazing tool that everyone should use. The idea makes a whole lot of sense; it is the idea that the creator gave our taste buds an intelligence to know what the body needs. It is minerals that are the most serious deficiency in the general population today not vitamins, antioxidants, and most especially magnesium. I've been using hair mineral analysis to determining mineral imbalances but I plan to take a closer look at this simple mineral taste kit. I wonder if there are any scientific or even amateur studies involving this kit?
I've never heard of bowling ball syndrome (BBS) until this books, and Tennant covers it in great detail. He claims that correct it is the most powerful therapy that he does! That's a huge statement! And it is extremely common he claims. If you have a chronic illness, you very likely have BBS, he says. He explains this condition in great detail and the various ways to correct it.
Dr. Tennant highly recommends Dr Robert O. Becker's book Body Electric and says that anyone interested in health should read it. I've been eyeing this book for a while now, but now I really want it. The book is currently not available in Kindle format because formatting issues are being corrected. Look forward to that book too.
The new paradigm is that the body is energy and should be thought of and treated as such. The eastern healing arts have known this for thousands of years and fortunately we now have these books to help us see closer to the truth.
This guy really knows the human body and how it works. Best information I have ever read. I have put several things into practice that he teaches and my health has improved. My whole family is going to travel a great distance to be seen by him. This book is amazing!
Top international reviews
HisV can be broken down into a number of broad topic areas of understanding:
1. The western medical model adopts chemistry and newtonian physics in seeking to make damaged cells well; whereas HisV recognises the body’s capacity for regeneration by growing new cells that work. For example, “the rods/cones of the retina are replaced every 48 hrs, the lining of the intestines every 3 days, skin in 6 weeks, liver 8 weeks, nervous system 8 months, and bones every year.”
2. A familiar refrain of Jerry’s is to start thinking like an electrician (not a biochemist) by learning to check voltages in the wiring system of the body (cf. acupuncture). These voltages are stored through different methods and means in battery packs which are the biological precursors of the Tesla coil in providing energy to the cell membrane. Health-giving electrons are either donated (charged) or stolen (leaked) from each cell, designed to run at a specific voltage and frequency: “bad things happen when voltage drops, organs don’t have enough energy to do their job and get rid of toxic waste.”
3. Getting to grips with the link between pH and millivolts (mV): 0 (acid) = 400 mV, 7 (neutral) = 0mV, 14 (alkaline) = -400 mV is a key learning. Cells are designed to run between -20 and -25 millivolts (7.35 - 7.45 pH) as an operating environment (tick over); but to make a new cell and heal requires voltage of - 50 mV to - 70/90mV boost plus the raw materials (nutrition) and reduction in toxins that damage cells “as fast as they are made.” At -15 mV the body becomes tired, at -10 mV sick, at -5mV the organs stop working, and at reverse polarity (beyond 0mV) DNA is damaged along with the control mechanism of the cell. HisV therefore rebadges disease as too little voltage (and frequency) for example, the pH of cancer exists at 6.48 below neutral.
4. So why won’t cells hold charge? Scars drain the bodies battery pack, teeth act like a circuit breaker if infected that will leak voltage and eventually flip so every organ that is powered along the circuit malfunctions. Emotions stored in the circuit as a magnetic field also have the power to flip and start a chronic disease, which in principle is very similar to a key componnt of Dr Nelson’s Emotion Code. The solution to both methodolgies is to erase the emotions with a stronger magnetic field so the power supply goes up.
5. Two electron-ic devices are sold that send out waveforms that transmit electrons (as well as scalar energy) so that low voltages can be corrected - the Biomodulator ($2750) and/or Biotransducer ($3000). They are normally held at the bioterminals of the body which are switching terminals (close to but not same as chakra positions) and approximate the nexus points of two main wiring systems - the perineural sheath and acupuncture fascial plane along which voltage travels (the meridians). Also, essential oils can be used to correct the cellular software by matching frequencies of the body’s organs and cells to that of the oils so that together they “give exponentially better results.” There has been some criticism that HisV has come on the back of S.C.E.N.A.R technology (Self Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulation) invented by the USSR to heal cosmonauts in space when shuttle technology was not available compared to the resources at hand for USA astronauts; but as is well argued, Russian advancements too came upon the shoulders of earlier innovators.
In summing up, the ‘handbook’ is pitched somewhere between a science text book and a beginners primer. However, the litany of scientific terms at every turn is a slog if science is not your bag; but what you gain in effort of understanding is an “irresistible logic” as an acquaintance of mine put it who practices Biomodulation (or HisV).
Be prepared to gen up on your college nutrition, physiology, anatomy, cell biology etc., along with - what seems to be de rigueur in describing energy from first principles these days - a crash course in physics. Jerry is an ambassador for electrical medicine and an excellent trainer (check out his YouTube videos). Healing in Voltage is such a great book carrying such a brilliant message it deserves a more professional layout, which unfortunately is its only let down; otherwise an essential read for energetic explorers.
I feel my education to date has been very one sided and this book has opened up a whole new perspective for me. I suppose my reasons for questioning my old view was simply if modern medicine is so great and so much money is spent on it then large sections of the human race should be in perfect health and our hospitals should be emptying. This is clearly not the case, so something is going very wrong. From what I have read so far in this book it opens up a new world of new possibilities which perhaps only the vested interests of the current medical/financial establishments may seek to kill off.