BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on August 9, 2013
I rented this through Amazon and it DID NOT come with the lab manual or handbook. I contacted them and they said that they can't guarantee supplemental materials will come with it (even though it was listed as part of the product). I had to purchase the lab manual separately and did without the handbook. The textbook itself (the only thing I received) was in good shape, but this was not a good experience since I didn't get all of the items as expected.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2013
Very good nursing reference. Rented it but I would keep it as a reference book. Very informative for nurses who need good solid info out of their area of specialty.
on September 20, 2013
I used all of these books in class, so they are quite useful in lecture and in the clinical setting
on April 12, 2013
everything was new, arrived on time, have used items more than i thought i would glad i got it and will continue to use
on December 10, 2012
This brand new set was great! I love the pocket reference it really comes in handy when I am in clinicals.