Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Health Mark VF80002 Port-A-Vibe Whole Body Vibration Therapy Machine
|Price:||$234.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 Speeds with 3 automatic programs
- Removable handle converts the unit into a light weight portable machine at 12.5-Pounds
- Hand held remote unit for portable unit, exercise tension cords and foam mat included
- Rotating platform allows you to stimulate the muscle from a variety of angles
- 3 Automatic programs
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Whole Body Vibration improves circulation of blood and lymphatic fluid, increases bone density, stimulates muscles, and decreases joint pain
- Seated and standing forms of resistance training, isometric training, plyometric training, yoga, Pilates, meditation, and muscle stimulation
- 360-degree rotating/vibrating platform opens hips, shoulders, and rib cage to allow vibration at a variety of angles to the muscles
- Attachable muscle toning resistance bands improve upper body strength and muscle tone
- Lightweight, portable unit at 12.5 pounds for ease of travel or movement within the home, office, or classroom
- Helps against osteoporosis by maintaining or increasing bone mass density
- Helps with ligament rehabilitation
- Helps relieve acute back pain
- Helps improve postural stability
- Increases strength and stability in the hip flexors
- Temporarily improves circulation of the blood and lymphatic fluids
- Helps with weight loss
- Improves muscle strength and tone
- Improves speed and agility in athletes
- CE and UL approved adaptor
- 5 frequency settings ranging from 30 Hz to 45 Hz
- 10 minute accumulative timer
- Rotational textured platform
- Upright removes for portability
- Handheld remote for portable unit
- 3 auto programs
- Portable unit 12.5 pounds
- Exercise bands included
- Weight Capacity: 220 pounds
- Comprehensive user's guide featuring massage, relaxation, balance, flexibility, muscle conditioning and vibration resistance training techniques
- Net Weight: 19 pounds
Top Customer Reviews
If you are looking for a machine to do a high intensity workout on, this might not be the right one for you. It is a little small, the overall surface platform is only about 15 inches by 13 inches and it only has a single amplitude (vibration height) setting - maybe around 1 mm. This is not a vertical (up-and-down) or oscillating (side-to-side) type vibration machine - it just vibrates in all directions.
If you are looking for a machine for getting a great stretch whenever you need it, or a massage, or to improve circulation, the Port-a-Vibe is a good machine for those purposes. The centre of the platform, about a 10.5 inch diameter disc with dimples, rotates 360 degrees making this machine even more versatile. The whole surface vibrates, not just the rotating disc. And the vertical pole handle is removable.
But if you have a lower-back problem, any of the whole body vibration machines could be too jarring for the spine in the long-run (it may take a while to notice this problem), so be very careful when standing up on it with straight legs. Also, you can get sore heel-bones from standing up on it for longer periods of time - wearing a good pair of shoes might be helpful here, but this would reduce the vibration effect.Read more ›
After carefully researching the history and benefits of whole body vibration machines that are being offered on all the websites, I chose a low vibration machine over the high vibration machine for several reasons. As a customer, I wanted a vibration machine that met the following criterion:
b)weight of machine
c)physical body weight range of the person
i)five different speed settings
k)free shipping and handling
As a Massage Therapist, I chose the Health Mark Port-A-Vibe Whole Body Vibration Therapy Machine for its following benefits.
a)helping increase bone density
b)helping to increase metabolic rate (weight loss)
d)improves muscle strength
e)moves lymphatic fluid
g)relief of muscle soreness
i)help with gait
j)help with balance
k)decreases muscle tension and spasms
And last but not least, whole body vbration machines have been researched and tested by Astronauts and European Olympic athletes to benefit the following:
e)strength and toning muscles
Is it any wonder the decisive factor for purchasing a Port-A-Vibe Health Mark machine is that it meets all of the above specifications in terms of research, benefits and purchase price.Read more ›
This machine has 5 speeds/frequencies and also 3 different auto programs which change "speeds" during a 10 minute time period. I can feel which ones I like best. You can sit on it, stand on it, exercise on it. Weight-bearing exercise--stressing bones--creates a tiny electrical current within them that helps create new bone. Studies have shown that vibration at certain frequencies (around the same that are created in bones) help that process. I have read that astronauts teather themselves to a vibrating plate because they lose bone density because of being weighless in space.
I didn't care for the Power Plate I tried at a fitness store, much too strong a vibration, I thought I'd shake out of my skin. Too powerfull a vibration isn't good either, i.e. workers using a jack hammer for years. However, the Power Plate IS used by pro sports organizations. It is hugely expensive, big and very heavy though, even the home unit. Great for a big muscular guy, but way too much for little me.
The Port-a-Vibe has a 220 pound weight limit.
Even if the Port-a-Vibe doesn't have bone benefits (I believe it does), it is relaxing and feels good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you are looking for a smaller footprint that vibrates heartily, this is it! It has multiple speeds and modes and works and works and works. Read morePublished 5 months ago by jean e. mcclelland
My machine arrived and there was no manual. I looked on line and on You Tube and cannot find instrucitons for putting it together or for using it. Not happy at all. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Christine L. Wodke
I really like this...use it without the pole...more portability that way...just slide it under the coffee table or bed. Really invigorates you!Published 20 months ago by Pat
Recommended for moderate use. Not built to "club" ruggedness but excellent for home use. Easy to set up. Bought 2, one for each season home. Read morePublished on January 14, 2014 by P. Wilson
This unit is ok for vibration but it is very noisy. I would also like the post to be a little more secure, it wobbles.Published on July 3, 2013 by Susan McLean
I love this machine! It's the "only" machine that fit all the criteria I was looking for..... Read morePublished on May 19, 2013 by AmazonGirl
i just received it, but right after dinner so i can't use it yet. the box was ripped open (ups documented it). the post cracked as i slid the remote onto the top. Read morePublished on May 1, 2013 by alicia