- Series: Routledge Communication Series
- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805822046
- ISBN-13: 978-0805822045
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,060,927 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Health Promotion and Interactive Technology: Theoretical Applications and Future Directions (Routledge Communication Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
It will help readers identify audiences, contexts, and health issues for which programs and services using interactive media will lead to improved health outcomes, especially when compared with more traditional methods.
—Human Resources Abstracts