- Series: Routledge Modular Psychology
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (February 4, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415192730
- ISBN-13: 978-0415192736
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.5 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #753,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Health Psychology (Routledge Modular Psychology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This is a very easily read book which assumes no prior knowledge. As such it will be very useful as an introductory text in a variety of heath related undergraduate programmes." - C.M. Duffield, University of Technology, Sydney, Accident and Emergency Nursing
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?