HealthAndYoga(TM) Stainless Steel Neti Pot for Sinus Congestion (Ayurvedic JalNeti)
- Unbreakable-Made of Stainless Steel. Extremely durable with Easy Grip
- Accompanied by a FREE HealthAndYoga(tm) 39-page Instruction Book - for hand-holding the learning
- Unique Conical Tip -To minimize spillage by "plugging" the nostril
- Light Weight and optimum size - can hold up to 16 oz. of water
- ENSURE you receive Box packed & with HealthAndYoga(tm) Fiber Storage Bag
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Why I like this neti pot -
1. Stainless steel - rust resistant and won't oxidize like copper neti pots
2. Stainless steel / metal - won't break if dropped like ceramic neti pots
3. Size - no need to refill it holds more than enough water to cleanse both nostrils
4. The spout is bolted onto the body of the neti pot - with nearly all other metal neti pots the spout is welded onto the body of the pot - this creates the possibility that the weld will eventually fail due to the corrosive effects of the salt water solution - this spout bolts on and there is a rubber gasket at the joint where the spout joins the body - very ingenious solution.
5. This neti pot comes with a booklet containing detailed information about the neti process
6. This is the only Neti pot that I know of that has a 180 day guarantee from the manufacturer.
7. This Neti pot just feels well made.
I have been using a Neti pot for several years and it works very well for me. I neti every day - usually morning and evening. Whenever I feel a head cold coming on I might neti more often. I find Jala Neti to be very effective in relieving sinus congestion. I find this product to be one of the best Neti Pots that I have ever used.
I noted that one review stated that this Neti Pot produced a metalic "twang" (taste?). I had no such experience. The instructions with the Neti Pot recommend that the pot be washed out prior to use. The user who reported the "twang" didn't state if the pot was washed out prior to use. At any rate - no twang here.
A year later. I still like it. I'm here today buying another one for my wife. Still no corrosion and I use it 1-3 times a day. I store it opening down. I found that pickling salt is very good for the mixture. Not iodized and no added anti-caking chemicals.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A lot better than the last neti pot i got, that one was made
this one is made way better and the instructions
were more in depth.
This is a good and sturdy product. I would recommend the manufacturer to lengthen the spout a bit (half an inch) so that the water does not drip out when this is fully filled.Published 14 days ago by H. Shergill
Since this doesn't have a lid, I have poured half the saline wash all over my face each time I used it. It's too big also. I have a hard time grasping it. Not a good design.Published 1 month ago by Marsha
BEWARE - NOT all stainless. There are two parts on the interior of this neti pot that are not stainless. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Happy Holidays
Great service and great product and fast delivery. Far better than drugs of any kind for the sinuses.Published 2 months ago by Eagle9
Very well made. Will last a life time. The gauge is hefty so it won't dent easy, either. Highly recommend.Published 2 months ago by T. Sadowski
I had been using a twice-broken-and-repaired ceramic pot and decided my next one would not be breakable. After deciding I did not want plastic, I arrived at this one. Read morePublished 2 months ago by 12alpha
This is a very well made product! It holds a good amount of water and is really convenient to use. I like that it's metal. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Stradcz