HealthForce SuperFoods Intestinal Movement Formula - 50 VeganCaps - All-Natural Herbal Laxative - Supports Bowel Regularity - Gluten Free - 25 Servings
Enhance your purchase
|Unit Count||50.00 Count|
|Item Weight||0.3 Pounds|
|Material Feature||GMO Free, Gluten Free, Kosher Certified, Vegan|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.95 x 2.95 x 5.47 inches|
About this item
- Supports Bowel Regularity - Intestinal Movement Formula is an effective, gentle, balanced, non-habit-forming herbal laxative. It is designed to support colon cleansing with little or no cramping or discomfort
- Essential Herbs & Enzymes - Contains rhubarb root, peppermint leaf, whole leaf aloe ferox (cape aloe), nopal cactus, ginger root, chanca piedra, thyme leaf, oregano leaf, protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase, bromelain, papain & alpha-galactosidase
- Additional Benefits - Our powerful herbs are also shown to support digestion.
- All Natural - Vegan, kosher, non-GMO & gluten free; Our TruGanic standard ensures purity & quality; We use no fillers, binders, or flow agents; Our products are lab-tested for botanical identity, heavy metals & microbiological activity
Similar item to consider
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 2.95 x 2.95 x 5.47 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 25, 2010
- Manufacturer : Healthforce
- ASIN : B003DYW4W2
- Best Sellers Rank: #95,784 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Better sleep - The sleep regulating hormone melatonin is disturbed when Magnesium is deficient. Furthermore, Magnesium brings balance and controls stress hormones. Stress and tension are often reasons why people suffer from insomnia in the first place.
2. Relaxes the nervous system - Serotonin, which relaxes the nervous system and elevates mood, is dependent on Magnesium.
3. Bigger, stronger muscles - Magnesium allows the body to produce more Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), which is a major contributor to the growth and strength of muscles. Furthermore, adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the cell's energy store, and is created with help from Magnesium.
4. Better flexibility - Magnesium loosens tight muscles. Without Magnesium, muscles do not relax properly and cramps occur. Magnesium is important for flexibility, because low Magnesium results in a buildup of lactic acid, causing pain and tightness.
5. Bone integrity and strength - Magnesium helps to fix calcium properly. It may blow some people's mind that the calcium supplements they're taking are not only useless, but are actually contributing to osteoporosis! There are actually about eighteen essential nutrients that contribute to bone health; Magnesium is definitely one of the most essential, because it stimulates a particular hormone called calcitonin. And, it also suppresses a hormone called parathyroid that breaks down bone.
6. Remineralizes teeth - Magnesium deficiency causes an unhealthy balance of phosphorous and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth.
7. Alkalizes the body - Magnesium helps return the body’s pH balance. Magnesium reduces lactic acid, which is partly responsible for post-exercise pain (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
8. Hydrates - Magnesium is a necessary electrolyte essential for proper hydration.
9. Helps to relieve constipation - Magnesium can be used to cleanse the bowels of toxins.
10. Enzyme function - Enzymes are protein molecules that stimulate every chemical reaction in the body. Magnesium is required to make hundreds of these enzymes work and assists with thousands of others.
11. Diabetes - Magnesium enhances insulin secretion, which facilitates sugar metabolism. Without Magnesium, glucose is not able to transfer into cells. Glucose and insulin build up in the blood, causing various types of tissue damage, including the nerves in the eyes.
There are many other benefits of Magnesium: It helps prevent stroke, heart disease, period pain, and more..
Edit: Don't take 6 pills. I've been going almost all day, losing lots of fluid and nutrients. Take as recommended and dose up as you need. I took way too much. Either way, it works!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.