2nd Edition HealthmateForever Pro15AB Black 15 Modes Best Muscle Simulator TENS Machines Electric Electronic Pulse Massagers for Back Neck Shoulder Knee Legs Body Pain Relief 2 Year Warranty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- FDA CLEARED TENS UNIT & TWO OUTPUTS PMS MACHINE. 3.75” LCD screen with backlit and pause button. This rechargeable electric TENS units stimulates the sensory nerves and muscles, activate specific natural pain gate mechanism, relax your body and have pain management anytime you feel the need.
- 15 MODES & 20 INTENSITY LEVELS. 15 pre-programmed modes include Tuina, Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha, Cupping, Shiatus, Pressure, Back Pain, Deep Tissue Massage, Body Building, Foot modes, Joint modes, Back Pain modes, Combination. Adjustable 10-80 minutes timer by pressing the T button, making it ideal for treating any of your muscle groups effectively. No need to set the pulse frequency and duration of each pulse manually anymore.
- FDA 510K CLEARED LEADING TENS PADS& INDEPENDENT A/B CHANNELS. Includes various sizes of medical-grade reusable electrodes, these TENS pads are non-irritating, self-stick, pre-gelled and latex-free, which provides excellent self-stick performance. Two individual outputs allow you to massage multiple body parts or two different individuals simultaneously under different modes with different intensities.
- EASY TO CARRY. Enough battery life for up to 20 hours of continuous use with adjustable 10-80 minutes timer. Convenient pocket-sized and dust-proof storage pouch allows you to use it in the office, car or on the go. Relax anytime, anywhere!
- KIT INCLUDES & WARRANTY. 1 x Dual Channel TENS Machine, 4 x 3"*1.75" Hands Electrode Pads, 2 x 2 in 1 Lead Wire Cables, 1 x USB cable, 1 x USB Charger, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Pad Holder. 3-month warranty and local U.S.-based customer service is guaranteed.
What's in the BOX?
- THE KIT INCLUDES: a. 1 TENS/PMS device, b. 8 sets of self-adhesive electrode pads 2 ½ inches, c. 2 sets of dual leads wire with ida. 3.5mm plug, d. USB cable and AC adapter wall charger (110 V-240V),e.1 Instruction Manual, f. Pads Holder
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.75 x 3 x 2.75 inches; 11.22 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 13, 2014
- Manufacturer : Healthmate International, LLC
- ASIN : B00KB3RENM
- Best Sellers Rank: #364,164 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #584 in Muscle Stimulators & Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original; I had rotator cuff surgery and this has been a game changer on managing the pain. I did not start using it until week 6 after the surgery when I was out of the sling and still relying on Tylenol and Advil. My physical therapist recommended I find a TENS unit due to my continued pain. This was the best on what I could find without renting a more costly one and trying to be reimbursed by my insurance company. I have had it a week and use it about 6 times per day. It is strong enough to take my shoulder from a pain level of 8 back down to a 1.
One thing to look for is a unit where there is no gel required and the pads stay on with no tape. This unit does that. I wear the unit about 12 hours per day and the pads stay on with normal activity in an office setting; ie I am not sweating or doing any vigorous activity.
My physical therapist indicated I should get a unit that has 2 - 150 hz with 100 at the burst rate. The width should be 50 - 300 micro seconds. This unit only goes to 100 hz and there is no way to tell the width of the microseconds. There are 15 modes but no way to tell the hz or microseconds on the mode. Some modes are for pain and some are for message. My physical therapist guessed which was which. The documentation could be improved to give this information.
The unit comes with one plastic piece to place two pads after use. That made no sense since you have 4 pads. I ended up ordering another plastic piece. At the same time I ordered more pads. I have been using the unit a week but I can see the pads needing placing after a while. After a week I am still on the first set. I like you are not gouged on the price of new pads.
This unit also does not come with a way to clip it to your belt. I bought a real cheap sunglasses case from Target with a clip so I am using that. This unit also does not come with a case so I usung a makeup case I have so I could carry it with me.
It does have rechargeable batteries which is good and charges fine. The unit does have wireless capabilities but I did not get that so I cannot comment.
Overall not perfect but the best I could find. I would recommend it.
I used to have an echo massager pro 8, and absolutely loved it. I had it for a few years, and the pads just started to not stick at all anymore to the point where I would have my girlfriend hold the pads into place. I would get a stinging sensation due to there being no adhesive on the pads. The battery wouldn't last too long either since it was a few years old. It still works though and am considering buying new pads for it. So I did a little research on TENS units and decided to buy this because it has more massage options and a much longer battery life.
Pros: The unit itself works great, with certain modes being better for certain parts of the body. I really only use these devices on my lower and upper back, shoulder muscles, lower neck, side muscles beneath my armpits and trapezius muscles. I love the chart it comes with, a very detailed picture of the human body telling you which spots are good for what ailments. It ranges from asthma,eczema,insomnia, gastrointestinal discomfort,etc and what modes are good for those ailments. It lists about 80-90 different spots on the body to place the pads though I really only use the same 10- 11 spots.
1.The problem I find with BOTH of these TENS units is I like to 'stretch' my body (arms/shoulders/ straighten my back out) while wearing the device to 'crack' and re-align my body from years of poor posture on the computer and hunched shoulders.I am only 28 years old mind you.
It is very hard to have the pads stick/stay in place if you plan on stretching, as you are contracting/retracting your skin (I'm guessing.)
2.For some reason I feel like the actual intensity of the massage was a little stronger on the echo massager pro 8 rather than this unit. I have no problem using any of the modes on this device at full intensity. The only exception is my lower neck, where I can handle up to intensity level 4 or 5. Bear in mind, every human has a different threshold for pain/discomfort. My girlfriend couldn't handle any of the modes higher than level 4 while I have no problem using them at full intensity.
3.I also can not find a way to 'pause' the device, so I can re-apply the pads to a different spot then re-continue the current mode/intensity. That is slightly annoying.
I've written this entire review while wearing the device on my lower shoulder muscles. Pads are in place and I have been using the Spectro 360 electrode gel on the pads before sticking them to the spots. I am overall happy with this unit though it may seem like I listed more cons than pros. I have 7 pairs of pads as well as the gel. I can stretch and crack and the muscle stimulation definitely works very well. I just wish it were slightly more intense.
Positives: easy to recharge; each side adjustable independently; powerful (have yet to use full power on either pole; numerous setting options; like variety of time selections which is easy to change or set. Like tabs on pads to help remove them from skin or stick back on the storage plastic.
Negatives: Much smaller than I expected; needs a clip as there is no way to attach it or to hold it in place or to hold unit (so I have to place it in my underwear to use on my back if I don't have pockets). Lead wires are super long, maybe 6 feet or more (I have not measured them) and are cumbersome and tangle; snaps are not as secure as pin type attachment of pads I have had in former tens units; no continuous vibration setting without pauses or pulses or stabs of shock available among the 15 selections!!!; Time consuming to select mode and strength each time from left to right poles and have to reset entire side if any adjustment is made. It has no memory of previous settings. Complicated mode selections that do not accurately indicate the outcome of vibration pattern. Only one flat hard-plastic disk-like piece on which to store pads-holds only 2 of 4 pads!
Time will tell if I get use to the settings or find a mode one that suits my back issue. I have used it daily for 2 weeks and it still frustrates me. I may or may not buy this again pending my adjustment to its idiosyncrasies.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.