- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00EKLPLU4
- UPC: 602261429103 632963292552
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Average Customer Review: 4,860 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,262 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #13 in Baking Cocoa
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Healthworks Cacao Powder (16 Ounces / 1 Pound) | Cocoa Chocolate Substitute | Certified Organic | Sugar-Free, Keto, Vegan & Non-GMO | Peruvian Bean/Nut Origin | Antioxidant Superfood
($0.69 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC CACAO POWDER: Sourced from small organic farms in Peru, Healthworks Cacao Powder is made from the morsels of hand harvested cacao bean that is carefully milled into a fine powder. it has a deep & intense chocolate flavor which is a great addition to your daily meals and desserts. Healthworks Cacao Powder is keto-friendly, vegan, non-GMO, and certified organic.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: A guilt-free nutrient dense Superfood that contains a rich supply of plant-based antioxidants, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper, potassium and is low in carbohydrates and sugar-free. Containing Theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in raw cacao, Healthworks Cacao Organic Powder provide an all-natural jitter-free energy boost similar to caffeine in coffee!
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE & COUNTLESS USES: Healthworks Sugar Free Cacao Powder is a perfect addition to smoothies/drinks, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods (brownies & fudge), baking cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, coffee, snack foods, or as a great tasting chocolate alternative free of sugar and additives. Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- CACAO VS. COCOA: Chocolate has been around for centuries with indigenous tribes treasuring the cacao bean for its nutritional and natural properties. Confused by many, cacao and cocoa have different characteristics. Common chocolate-based foods are derived from cacao seeds which come from the cacao plant.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Healthworks Organic Cacao/Cocoa Powder is grown and harvested sustainably on small Peruvian farms to come to you in its purest, most nutrient-rich state. Healthworks Cacao Powder is certified organic, pure, all-natural, and vegan.
Our cacao powder is a nutrient dense superfood that is grown, harvested, and pressed into fine powder. The process we use retains the cacao's authentic rich flavor and valued nutritional benefits.
One of the most nutritionally complex foods on the planet, Cacao is also a great source of magnesium, dietary fiber, calcium, zinc, iron and potassium.
Great with smoothies/drinks, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods, cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, coffee, snack foods, or as a fantastic chocolate chip substitute in any recipe for a tasty and fun meal! Taste great with Coconut or Almond milk!
Healthworks Cacao Powder also goes very well with Healthworks Cacao Nibs, Chia Seeds, Maca Root Powder. Coconut Oil/Flour and Goji Berries.
Ingredients: Theobroma Cacao: Food of the Gods
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Flavor: Cacao Powder | Size: 1 Pound (Pack of 1)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
California Proposition 65 Safety Warning. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Organic Cacao Powder
Try With: smoothies, granola bars, baked goods, sprinkled on fruit, or in desserts. Such as, Maqui Banana Cacao Smoothie, Avocado Cacao Pudding, Cacao Chia Energy Bars, Snickers Protein Smoothie, Chocolate Dip, Chocolate Chia Pudding and Sweet Potato Fudge,etc.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Review this product
4,860 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Read the most recent Consumer Lab article on reviews of Cocoa Brands
This brand and bulletproof are the two top brands with highest amount of toxic metal exceeding .3 mcg/g cadmium- limit by World Health Organization.
So the reason I tried this was because I was blinded by the good reviews and price point. When I opened the bag, honestly, it didn't smell like I was expecting it too, but since it was my first time trying cacao I thought this is what it must smell like (I was COMPLETELY wrong).
I mixed this cacao with a Banana, Hemp Powder, Coconut sugar and water. About 40 minutes later I had a very bad stomach ache. I thought it might have just been me but it wasn't. Other people that I gave the same smoothie were feeling the same thing and it was bad. Ab contracting bad. I normally have this smoothie without the cacao and I'm fine but with it, horrible stomach pain. I started doing more research on the product and found I'm not the only one that had this same issue (Look in the comments).
As I started doing my research into this issue, I noticed there are also some questionable issues with the company and the product. If you look at the picture attached, the package I received said my Cacao was from 'Latin America'.... yes you read that right LATIN AMERICA. Does the company not realize there are a lot of countries in Latin America? On top of that, country of origin is very important especially with Cacao. Depending on where it comes from could mean you are getting real cacao (Criollo, Forastero, Trinitario) or low quality cacao (CCN51 hybrids). If you want the legit benefits from Cacao, (Like I do) you want to get a better quality one.
As for the company, from the comments and their website (Which hasn't been updated since 2013 at the time of this post) they aren't US Based. From the comments, they are based in Asia. Which wouldn't be an issue but they provide *0* transparency about this product, so it IS an issue.
TL;DR version: This product caused me serious stomach aches and I'm not the first one to say something about this (Look in the comments). Avoid this Cacao at ALL costs. And honestly, with what people are saying about the company (Very unresponsive, based in Asia and not the US), I would be cautious to purchase anything from them.
Better Cacao's I've tried: TruVibe 100% Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Fair Trade, 1lb (16oz), Criollo Cacao Variety (Good) Cacao Powder Raw Organic, Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder Unsweetened, 1LB, Highest Antioxidant Superfood,100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. (Best I've found on Amazon, more expensive but really worth it.)
I re-posted this review so I could include images. (Amazon needs to fix that!)
UPDATE 2/26/16: After biting down on a second pebble/stone, I have decided to downgrade my review from three stars to two. Seriously... rocks in my cacao nibs???
Otherwise, the nibs are very flavorful, but now the caution with which I am eating them and having to pick through them makes the entire experience less enjoyable.