- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Healthworks Coconut Flour Unrefined Raw Organic (64 Ounces / 4 Pounds) | Certified Organic | Keto, Vegan & Non- GMO | Protein Based Whole Foods | Pancakes, Waffles, Bread & Other Baked Goods
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Grain-Free|
About this item
- PREMIUM RAW, ORGANIC COCONUT FLOUR: Healthworks Unrefined Raw Organic Coconut Flour is Certified Organic. Our Coconut Flour is a soft flour that comes directly from the meat of pure organic coconut! With a subtle coconut flavor, making it great for either savory or sweet recipes. All natural, grain-free, paleo, keto, non-GMO and low-carb.
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE: A perfect substitute for recipes that call for wheat or grain flours. Healthworks Coconut Flour is great source for fiber, protein and low in carbohydrate, healthy fats found in other coconut products like coconut water and coconut sugar.
- MANY WONDERFUL AND DELICIOUS USES: Perfect for either savory or sweet recipes. Try with pancake, breads, cookies, muffins, cakes, waffles, and protein bars and many more. It's a great healthy choice for anyone's diet! Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- NATURAL ORIGIN: Our organic coconut flour is naturally dried and finely ground, hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite flour, make it a great plant-based alternative to conventional wheat flour.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
Healthworks Organic Coconut Flour is produced from pure coconut meat. We have sourced the best organic coconuts to bring you the most natural source of coconut flour. It is also a great alternative for recipes that call for wheat or grain flours. High in nutrients like fiber and protein, but low in calories, this grain-free, wheat-alternative flour is non-GMO, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan friendly and paleo friendly.
Our Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Raw, Unrefined Coconut Flour has a soft and rich texture, with a naturally sweet taste; make it a perfect addition to any lifestyle. Great substitute and alternative to grain flour, it blends well with nut flours to create gluten free baked goods, such as pancake, cookies, breads.
Please note that Healthworks only offers the freshest ingredients thus the color of your product may vary by batch which is common in real organic products. We only package the latest crop that is harvested from our small organic farms.
Great with smoothies/drinks, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods, cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, coffee and snack foods
Healthworks Raw Organic Coconut Flour also goes very well with Healthworks Cacao Powder, Chia Seeds, Maca Powder and Goji Berries.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera
Product detailsFlavor:Coconut | Size:3.99 Pound (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.68 x 7.6 x 3.19 inches; 4 Ounces
- UPC : 736902430354
- Manufacturer : Healthworks
- ASIN : B01EUO85B2
Best Sellers Rank:
#7,800 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #12 in Bread Mixes
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just received the 4lb bag of coconut flour and it expires in 3 months from now. I don't want to waste my time and return it and then place a new order. So I'm writing this review to let the customers know. Disappointed, I'm not a bakery that can use 4lbs of flour in 3 months.
By SUPAWAT JENUGSON on November 29, 2018
Amazon had run out of the brand I usually buy so since I’ve bought MANY a Healthworks product before, I did not hesitate to purchase their 4 Pound Bag of Organic Coconut Flour. Received my order today 04/03/2020. Used this immediately in my Organic flour blend to make some Ginger Cocoa Nibs Muffins!
Favor: Tastes like Organic Coconut Flour!
Value for the money: Yes! Presentation:
Packaged like I would have expected.
For those who are concerned, this is a product of the Phillipines or Sri Lanka per label on package. I would definitely buy this Healthworks product again.
Received latest order today for my 3 or 4 flour blend used for baking. It takes a while to go through a 4 Pound Bag!
Received latest order today just in time for more baking!
Received latest order today as I only had enough left from the previous bag for about 6 Organic Muffins. Great buy and reasonably priced!
1) Packaging was excellent.
2) As far as coconut flour goes, this one is real fresh and packs quite a wonderful scent.
3) I've been using this as a half flour mix with all kinds of muffins. The half that's coconut flour (as opposed to wheat flour) is not meant to be as big since coconut flour absorbs a LOT of moisture.
4) When I bake using this flour, described in above point, it makes the house smell good. I like the smell of this flour baking.
Note that coconut flour is not like your typical all-purpose flour-it does not have the same consistency or texture so go into this with an open mind.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.