- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01CGRK6O4
- UPC: 736902430347
- Customer Reviews: 5,216 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#16,150 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #58 in Baking Cocoa
Healthworks Cacao Butter (16 Ounces / 1 Pound) Organic | Unrefined Non-Deodorized Cocoa | Certified Organic from Peru | Sugar-Free, Keto, Vegan & Non-GMO | Antioxidant Superfood
($0.87 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- PREMIUM ORGANIC CACAO BUTTER: Healthworks Cacao Butter is all-natural and pure from Cacao Beans. Our Cacao Butter comes from small sustainable farmers where cacao beans are hand harvested. It is the perfect base for all of your chocolate and skin-care needs! This creamy, un-refined butter is an oil that possesses a delicate chocolate aroma that blends nicely into any food or beauty recipe.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: With a mild chocolate flavor, a smooth texture, heavenly smell, Healthworks Cacao Butter is packed with Antioxidants, Healthy Fats, Theobromine, Vitamin K & Vitamin E, our Cacao/Cocoa Butter is a healthy addition to your meals. Healthworks Cacao Butter is keto-friendly, vegan, non-GMO, and certified organic.
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE & COUNTLESS USES: Healthworks Sugar Free Cacao Butter is a great alternative to regular butter as it increases the richness of any dessert, snack, smoothie, ice cream or any chocolate creation. It can also be used a skin moisturizer, or blended into lotions, precious oils and soaps. Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- CACAO VS. COCOA: Chocolate has been around for centuries with indigenous tribes treasuring the cacao bean for its nutritional and natural properties. Confused by many, cacao and cocoa have different characteristics. Common chocolate-based foods are derived from cacao seeds which come from the cacao plant.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Healthworks Organic Cacao/Cocoa Butter is grown on small sustainable farmers where cacao beans are hand harvested. Cacao Butter is vegetable fat that is extracted directly from the cacao bean. It is packed with antioxidant properties, vitamins and minerals and is often used to make dessert-type dishes, as well as lotions, moisturizers, soaps, and lip balms. Healthworks Cacao Butter is certified organic, pure, all-natural, and vegan.
Our Healthworks Organic Cacao Butter is not meant to be eaten straight out of the bag, but can easily be mixed into any type of food or beauty recipe! It melts quickly, blends smoothly, and easily re-hardens when cooled down. It is a popular ingredient for homemade moisturizers and can even be combined with Beeswax to help soothe and nourish your skin.
Although cacao butter has the possibility of melting on warm days, it does not lose its nutritional value when melted. If it is re-solidified, it is recommended to warm it up a little to soften and help create the portion you desire.
A dairy-free substitute, Healthworks Organic Cacao Butter can be used to make homemade vegan chocolate, cookies, energy bites and more. It can also be added to your coffee for a subtle chocolate taste. Healthworks Organic Cacao Butter does not contain any additives or fragrances. It is all-natural, unrefined, non-deodorized, and makes for a great addition to any lifestyle. Healthy and delicious - add Cacao Butter to your lifestyle and reap the benefits!
Healthworks Cacao Butter also goes very well with Healthworks Cacao Nibs, Chia Seeds, Maca Root Powder, Coconut Oil/Flour and Goji Berries.
Ingredients: Theobroma Cacao: Food of the Gods
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and cadmium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Flavor: Cacao Butter | Size: 16 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Read the most recent Consumer Lab article on reviews of Cocoa Brands
This brand and bulletproof are the two top brands with highest amount of toxic metal exceeding .3 mcg/g cadmium- limit by World Health Organization.
UPDATE 2/26/16: After biting down on a second pebble/stone, I have decided to downgrade my review from three stars to two. Seriously... rocks in my cacao nibs???
Otherwise, the nibs are very flavorful, but now the caution with which I am eating them and having to pick through them makes the entire experience less enjoyable.
So the reason I tried this was because I was blinded by the good reviews and price point. When I opened the bag, honestly, it didn't smell like I was expecting it too, but since it was my first time trying cacao I thought this is what it must smell like (I was COMPLETELY wrong).
I mixed this cacao with a Banana, Hemp Powder, Coconut sugar and water. About 40 minutes later I had a very bad stomach ache. I thought it might have just been me but it wasn't. Other people that I gave the same smoothie were feeling the same thing and it was bad. Ab contracting bad. I normally have this smoothie without the cacao and I'm fine but with it, horrible stomach pain. I started doing more research on the product and found I'm not the only one that had this same issue (Look in the comments).
As I started doing my research into this issue, I noticed there are also some questionable issues with the company and the product. If you look at the picture attached, the package I received said my Cacao was from 'Latin America'.... yes you read that right LATIN AMERICA. Does the company not realize there are a lot of countries in Latin America? On top of that, country of origin is very important especially with Cacao. Depending on where it comes from could mean you are getting real cacao (Criollo, Forastero, Trinitario) or low quality cacao (CCN51 hybrids). If you want the legit benefits from Cacao, (Like I do) you want to get a better quality one.
As for the company, from the comments and their website (Which hasn't been updated since 2013 at the time of this post) they aren't US Based. From the comments, they are based in Asia. Which wouldn't be an issue but they provide *0* transparency about this product, so it IS an issue.
TL;DR version: This product caused me serious stomach aches and I'm not the first one to say something about this (Look in the comments). Avoid this Cacao at ALL costs. And honestly, with what people are saying about the company (Very unresponsive, based in Asia and not the US), I would be cautious to purchase anything from them.
Better Cacao's I've tried: TruVibe 100% Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Fair Trade, 1lb (16oz), Criollo Cacao Variety (Good) Cacao Powder Raw Organic, Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder Unsweetened, 1LB, Highest Antioxidant Superfood,100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. (Best I've found on Amazon, more expensive but really worth it.)
I re-posted this review so I could include images. (Amazon needs to fix that!)