- File Size: 309 KB
- Print Length: 39 pages
- Publication Date: October 4, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009MA9B0E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #935,253 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Healthy Breakfast Recipes For Kids: Quick & Easy Meals For Healthy Children, Parenting Has Never Been More Easy. (Healthy Recipes For Kids Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 39 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Healthy Breakfast Recipes For Kids: Quick & Easy Meals For Healthy Children, Parenting Has Never Been More Easy. (Healthy Recipes For Kids Book 1)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Recipes include smoothies, quick recipes (apple-cheese quesadilla and quick breakfast tacos look good), Everyday breakfast recipes (easy breakfast sandwich, crunchy sweet potato pancakes and smooth breakfast bagels sound yummy) and finally Leisurely Morning breakfasts (the French toast casserole is a sure winner.)
Ashlee's book is full of helpful advice to get you to think outside of just eating cold, dry cereal in the car when running an early morning errand. Plus, she gives some good ideas on implementing substitutions as you try to get your children to eat better.
Expand your menu choices in the morning by buying Ashlee's book. Your children will thank you for it.
Check it out, I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting