Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on April 19, 2014
I bought a case of this soup for my mom who hates vegetables. She loves the soup. I laugh that it is called Healthy Choice because it is far from it. almost 500 milligrams of salt per serving and the list of ingredients is a little scary. Also it shows that it is low in Cholesterol, yet does not include any listing of animal products,,, interesting because you have to have a liver to make Cholesterol! There is something in there that is not listed. The maker of this product also has 70 brands --which include such as Pam (falsely says zero calories which it is not) , Hunt's, Healthy Choice, Wesson, Swiss Miss, Rotel, Peter Pan, Marie Callender's, Hebrew National, Wolf Brand Chili, Rosarita, Egg Beaters, Orville Redenbacher's, and more--are in 96% of U.S. households... therefore it MUST be good right? NO! Anyway,,, my Mom loves it,,, but lets be honest,, it is NOT a Healthy Choice.
on January 1, 2011
Although I bought this vegetarian soup first time from this company, I love the taste and I have already enrolled myself in monthly subscription of this great item. Its a perfect meal for lunch as quantity is sufficient for weight watchers and the taste is almost like natural homemade soup. I will say its more of a tomato kind of soup with vegetable in it. Spices are light and box is pretty good size and heat stable. I really like this soup. I am sure I will try other vegetable items from this company. 5 Stars.......
on September 9, 2012
Have been using this product for many years. Delicious, healthy and very portable. Kids love it. Good lunch / snack time item. Take to work or come home to a good bowl of soup. Convenient to use. Have on occasion or two had to deal with contents gone bad due to packing defect. Overall wonderful.
on February 5, 2013
Good choice to keep for busy times when you want to eat healthy. If someone has diet restrictions because of health problems such as Type II Diabetes, this is terrific and convenient. The nutritional values are an added plus for this one.
on January 14, 2016
Wonderful Product !
on November 23, 2015
My parents love it!
on May 6, 2007
What a wonderful quick and easy lunch or whatever. Add a little grated parmesan cheese and it's even tastier. Great source of fiber from the vegetables and the beans. So convenient to take to work (as long as there is a microwave oven). My family enjoys this soup too!
on July 5, 2008
Healthy Choice Country Vegetable Soup, 14-Ounce Microwave Bowls (Pack of 12)
This is execellant soup. Great for lunch or a snack and the flavor is teriffic,
on August 6, 2007
I've eaten worse. I've eaten better - especially my own homemade vegetable soup. But for a meal in a hurry, it's fine. I don't like to microwave it in the microwavable container because the container is too full. I always empty the contents into a larger microwave safe bowl. That way I have room to add crackers or bread, if I want to. And I don't spill any of it getting the lid off.
on November 11, 2006
I sent the case of soup to my daughter at college. She loves the convienence of having

her favorite homey soup to warm up in her apt.

Nice to send to college, and no shipping a plus!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.