BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on March 21, 2016
These things are great and love the product and price especially for a 3 pack. Had seen a similar item at a pet store and the cost of just one was roughly the price of these three. I love taking my dogs on walks and would always struggle to find places or ways to provide my dog with water during those long walks. Use to have one of those nylon foldable travel bowls but it tended to leak and stay wet so even hours after using and was just easy to spill.

These are great and love that I can just carry them either in my backpack or even just hang on my belt.
on February 13, 2016
These are the handiest little bowls ever! We keep a set in each of our vehicles for our dogs. They pack away flat and pop right up for water or food. We have been through some real extremes in temperatures and these little bowls hold up great. They never become brittle or gummy. They do have a VERY strong odor when you first remove them from the package and it takes several good washings for that to go away and that is the reason for not giving a five star rating.
on November 1, 2012
I ordered these to take with me on a vacation with my dog. They have been a huge success. When they are in the flat position, they are small enough to fit in a purse or pocket and they have a hanger on them that could be attached to a dog's harness if they are a larger breed than my dog is. I was able to give my dog a drink of water at the airport during a long layover. Once we arrived at our destination, they functioned as food and water dishes for regular feeding. Several people I visited liked them so much that they ordered them for their dogs too.
The quality is excellent and the shipping time was fast. I did not experience any of the issues that some of the negative reviews mentioned. I give this a 5+ star rating and will be ordering more to give as gifts. They are a perfect size for a small to medium size dog for regular use and would work ok for a quick drink or snack for a larger dog. This style is also available in a larger size for big dogs, but this size is perfect for my needs.
on December 1, 2013
Seemed like a great deal, but the second time I used one of the bowls it completely separated from the bottom in less than 5 minutes of holding water.
review image
on October 16, 2014
When I took these out of the bag, I was floored by their terrible, toxic smell. There's no way I'd use these for food or water even after trying to let them air out. The smell was so, so bad. If you want to poison your pet, it smells like a sure way!

Instead, I recommend the "Bamboo Fat Cat" brand instead: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00251M4HE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER -- I'd ordered one of those before and it was perfect, only I lost it.
VINE VOICEon October 28, 2015
After using a different set of these collapsible bowls, I found these on a lightning deal and grabbed them. They are awesome to have around, and having extra is nice. However, I did discover that these seem to collapse more easily than the others I have used. When I go out into the kitchen and the dogs are done, occasionally they will have pushed down one side of the bowl while eating.
on June 21, 2017
I loved the price for the 3. The plastic is not super thick, so it will wear over time. It is also biggish, which is a good thing and a bad thing. I carry a bowl with me at all time when I have my dog with me. It is essential. My dog is 14.5 pounds and I have had dogs from 8 pounds to 30 pounds drink from this.
Enthusiast: Petson May 4, 2016
Great bowls. I love it that they collapse and are easily stored in your car, pocketbook, anywhere. Not sure about the reviews that say they fell apart. I will update if there are any mishaps but so far so good. I am sure they will not last forever but they are great and well worth the money I paid for them.
on April 29, 2016
The Idea of these were great, but after a few uses, the top rim would tear away from the silicon bowl. There would be one tiny slit just below the top rim (which is a harder plastic-which I liked) but then the tiny slit would slowly get longer and longer until the top rim completely tears off. I still use the silicon bottoms, they still do the job. I was expecting if anything, it would be the dog's fault that it would be torn apart, but no, it was from picking it up and down with food or water in it that would cause the top rim to eventually rip off.
on July 23, 2016
These are great. They are a little smaller then the ones I get normally for travel bowls. They are wonderful though they are plastic on top to keep their shape and silicone to be collapsible.