Healthy Human Water Bottles - Cold 24 Hours Hot 12 Hours. Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Double Walled Thermos Stein Flask with Carabiner & Hydro Guide
|Price:||$14.99 - $36.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- MAXIMUM HOT / COLD TEMPERATURE RETENTION: Using premium copper coated insulation the advanced Double Wall Vacuum Insulation of the Healthy Human Stein KEEPS LIQUIDS COLD for 24 hours, HOT for 12 hours, and PIPING HOT for 6 hours
- BPA & SWEAT FREE 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL - Extensive 3rd party lab testing for US and European Safety Guidelines. Zero dripping on your clothes and bag. No puddles in your car cup holder or on your desk
- YOUR DRINK NEVER TOUCHES PLASTIC: The Healthy Human Stein lightweight water bottles feature a food grade 18/8 Stainless Steel Lined Lid that is 100% Leak Proof with a comfortable to carry handle
- EXPRESS YOURSELF WITH SIZE & COLOR OPTIONS: Available in 16 oz, 21 oz, 32 oz, 40 oz Sizes and Multiple Colors. Select your insulated water bottle size & color from the Amazon menus
- WHAT YOU GET: Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Flask, Carabiner, Steel Lined Lid, Sticker & Hydro Guide. Packaged in a gift box. Lifetime lid warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Healthy Human Insulated Water Bottle Steins - Available in 4 Sizes & Multiple Colors
KEEPS LIQUIDS COLD 24 HOURS | HOT 12 HOURS | PIPING HOT 6 HOURS
Perfect for any adventure, our stainless steel vacuum insulated water bottles are built for real life. Whether you’re headed to the mountains, market, beach or a barbecue; the Stein will keep your craft beer icy cold or your cold brewed coffee at the perfect temperature. Best of all, your cold one will stay frosty while the Stein never breaks a sweat thanks to the double walled insulated technology!
Durable, safe, and reusable, only Healthy Human offers water bottles with Temp Max Insulation and our signature easy-to-carry comfort handle. With the Stein by your side, you’ll improve your health and the health of the planet with every sip while reducing the global consumption of plastic bottles.
Size Chart with lid attached:
- 16 oz Height: 8 inch - Base Width: 2.9 inch - Weight: 10oz
- 21 oz Height: 10 inch- Base Width: 2.75 inch - Weight: 12oz
- 32 oz Height: 10 inch - Base Width: 3.5 inch - Weight: 13oz
- 40 oz Height: 12 inch - Base Width: 3.5 inch - Weight: 1lb
About Healthy Human Water Bottle Steins
18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
We use only the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel for our water bottles. Stainless steel is rust, corrosion, and stain-resistant making it the perfect material for our products. Additionally, it never imparts or absorbs any flavors from drinks making it perfect for daily use!
All of our products have smooth, rounded edges that never give bacteria a place to lurk and hide and make cleaning a breeze.
TEMP MAX VACUUM INSULATION
Wonder why our stainless steel vacuum insulated bottles never sweat? All of our bottles contain double wall construction with all the air sucked out between them. This means that they do not allow air particles to transfer the heat or the cold to the outside wall. While a perfect vacuum is impossible to achieve, ours come pretty close by keeping hot things hot for 12 hrs and cold things cold for 24 hrs..
EASY CARE AND USE
Our stainless steel bottles are hand-wash only. Their wide mouth openings make them easy to clean with a soft bottle brush. The rounded interior edges never hold on to mold or old smells in the creases, so it stays squeaky clean with little effort. We always recommend air drying completely, when not in use, before placing the cap back on.
Ice Friendly Stainless Steel Lined Lid
Steel Lined Lid
Your drink never touches plastic. Made from premium 18/8 food grade stainless steel. 100% BPA Free.
Easily add ice to your beverage with the Stein’s wide mouth opening.
One lid fits all sizes:
Use the same lid on 16oz, 21oz, 32oz and 40oz Steins.
Three-finger easy carry lid
Healthy Human’s comfort handle makes taking your Stein everywhere a breeze.
RANKED #1: Healthy Human was Ranked #1 in the Best Paleo Company Gear Category – 2017
PALEO FRIENDLY: Healthy Human is proud to be one of the first certified Paleo Friendly products. Products bearing the Certified Paleo Friendly label indicate to Paleo followers that the product has been independently verified by The Paleo Foundation.
At Healthy Human, we believe that we can improve our health and the health of the planet with every sip we take. We believe that by mindfully focusing on our hydration we can dramatically transform our own well-being while eliminating unneeded waste at the same time.
From the beaches of South Carolina, where Healthy Human is based, to mountains, yoga studios and offices around the world, our products are perfect for any adventure and are built for real life.
We are Healthy Human, and we are obsessed with creating products that are durable, safe and sustainable. Join us on our journey as we create a kinder and healthier world, one sip at a time.
Temp Max insulated : Only Healthy Human’s products contain Temp Max double-walled vacuum insulation that keeps your drinks icy cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours – piping hot for 4 hours.
Sweat-free: Because although you may break a sweat during your workout, your water bottle shouldn’t. Healthy Human products never sweat.
Lightweight: Our proprietary vacuum insulation eliminates the need for thick, heavy walls, making our products light and easy to carry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here was my criteria:
1. Must keep water cold. Considering I live in the depths of the Sonoran Desert, this is not a small feat. I fill it up with ice, and then fill it up with water, screw on the top and off we go. But the Healthy Human doesn't care if I leave it in the scorching 120 plus car for a few hours while I run errands. When I come back, there is ice cold nectar of the God's waiting for my parched soul!
2. While it keeps my water cold, it must not create condensation on the outside that is going to make my purse (and everything in it) soaking wet. That's not any fun! This puppy does it! I don't know how (well yeah I do, it's insulated) but, it works. It really works. Ice cold water and dry stuff.
3. Must fit in my cup holder. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, but you know what I'm talking about. If it's too big, it has to go somewhere else, which really means it ends up rolling around on the floor in the backseat. Then if I want a drink? No dice, it has tucked itself into a nook too far from my reach. So frustrating! But again, the Healthy Human 21 oz Stein to the rescue! It fits perfectly into my average sized cup holder. :) Yay! Ice cold water is within reach, and not wobbling around.
4. Must be easy to carry. Ding ding, they did it again folks! Whoever came up with the 3 finger idea is a genius. I mean it...a genius. I don't know how they figured out that I instinctively grab with those 3 fingers, but they did, and they were right! It is sooooo easy to pick up, so easy to carry around. Sometimes I don't want to take a bag along. Sometimes I want to grab my water bottle and my 7 year old and take a quick walk to the park. Bam - Healthy Human has me covered! So easy to get a solid hold with three fingers through that top loop. I drop things people. I drop things a lot, but not this. Those fingers wrap around there and just hold on. It's like magic, I tell you! Genius magic! Now, the carabiner is a great idea as well, adds a lot of functionality depending on what you want to use it for. But I didn't use it much, it kind of rattled around and around up there on the handle. I took it off, it lived in the bottom of my purse for a few weeks and then it broke. So, I'm not sure if the carabiner is low quality (which seems odd because I wouldn't say that about anything else on the stein) or if it just didn't want to be removed. But, it doesn't affect my happiness with the Healthy Human, because I never used it anyway.
5. Must be "healthy" and not festering in chemicals. Lets face it, plastic isn't as nice to drink out of. After awhile, things just don't taste right. Glass is a great idea, but it's sooooo heavy and I am soooooooo not coordinated (refer to my comment about dropping things in #4.) But the stainless steel...it does the trick! My water tastes like...wait for it...water! Yippee!
6. Possibly the most important criteria: It must not leak! I mean, if I wanted something that I had to hold upright all the time, I'd just use a cup! Seriously! I need something that I know won't get my purse, backpack and all my treasures wet. It seems pretty basic, but apparently it's not. Because just about every other bottle I've had hasn't been able to pass this criteria. Even that other well-known, more expensive hydro container leaked. The little silicone ring on the Hydro Flask could get misplaced (what a pain to keep track of) or fall out of place. Sometimes without you even knowing it! Then you go about your business and come back to get a drink only to find it is all over your purse, wallet, paperwork, etc. Ugh! But again, the Healthy Human answers the call! It works! It seals shut. Solid. I've never lost a drop!
Bottom line...I have been searching for a long time for the right container and the Healthy Human Stainless Steel Insulated Stein has passed all the tests. I LOVE this thing! I tell everyone I see about it. Now I just have to break down and get the growler size so I can do ice cold refills on the go! :) Thanks so much Healthy Human! You have hit the nail on the head!
The real reason I am writing this review today, though, is to give high praise to Healthy Human as a company that truly supports their customers above and beyond. About 2 months after we purchased, one of the lids cracked, and it was no problem getting it replaced. Here it is a year later, and I lost a gasket...totally my fault...so I contacted them about purchasing a pack of gaskets so I could freshen up all the bottles, and they sent me, at no cost, 2 gaskets for each of my 5 bottles! I was shocked that they offered to send me some free, and even more shocked to receive 10 of them!
Buy this bottle...you won't regret it!
I would recommend the flip and sip sport lid. Its a great addition for the stein, especially if you don't want to unscrew the original cap every time you want a drink. The spout is a little smaller than I was hoping for, but still works well. If you cover the whole spout with your mouth to drink it may require a little sucking to get a bigger drink, but if you don't cover the entire spout it pours out great.
Edit: wrote to healthy human; who responded very quickly and have offered to send a replacement stein. Will update on how it goes again.