- Paperback: 1226 pages
- Publisher: Health and Human Services Dept.; 1 edition (January 25, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588081109
- ISBN-13: 978-1588081100
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 5.9 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,842,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Healthy People 2010, Vols. 1-2: With Understanding and Improving Health and Objectives for Improving Health 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, it is critical that those in the area of health policy at any level (local, state, or Federal), cultural competence, or health literacy be aware of this outline of public health policy.