|Product Dimensions||7.87 x 4.72 x 11.02 inches|
|Item model number||v2.1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Do NOT microwave pouch. To warm or thaw contents, simply place filled pouch in a bowl of hot water. Keep cap out of reach of children 3 and under.|
|Best uses||Baby food storage, Camping, Hiking, Lunches, Lunch, Snacks, Drinks|
|Item Weight||1.41 ounces|
Healthy Planet Solutions Clear Plastic Reusable Baby Food Storage Pouch - Washable Freezable Refillable Resealable - Double Leak Proof Zipper - Great for Kids and DIY Homemade Organic Puree - 6 oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- High quality construction; made from premium food grade plastic, free of BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate, our pouch is designed for repeated use. They are puncture resistant, leak proof, super strong and made of eco friendly materials. Great for travel, a quick snack, lunch, or on the go.
- Versatile; a wide opening makes these reusable pouches easy to fill and refill. The leak proof dual zipper seals them up tight. Fill them with homemade organic puree, freezable for longer storage Washable by hand or rinse and place in the dishwasher top rack. Compatible with popular refilling system or station.
- Save money and the environment by using your refillable food pouches over and over again. Packaging and pouches are 100% recyclable. Partner them with your baby food mill, DIY to self feed toddlers, they are a squeezable delight in kids lunches, and adults love them too.
- Sanitary by design; unlike other pouches, the clear front and top of our pouches makes it easy to see they're clean inside, especially around the spout where foods can stick. The wide opening and rounded corners let water flow through for easy cleaning. There is no expanding bottom or side spout to trap food where bacteria can grow.
- Satisfaction guarantee; our product is backed by our manufacturer 30 day money back guarantee with 1 year replacement warranty. They also include 3 extra lids.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
You want to make lunch time fun and exciting.
You need to ensuring your kids are eating as healthy as possible.
You desire saving time, money and the environment
You get everything with the help of Healthy Planet Solutions reusable food pouch
You'll feel relieved. Our premium quality, reusable food pouches can save you hours of meal prep throughout the week. Buying and dividing up large batches can save you money. Fill your freezable pouches ahead of time. They act as cold packs in their lunch and thaw just in time. Place them in warm water for baby to reach the perfect temperature.
You will feel great knowing that your little ones are getting wholesome, nutritious food that you've prepared, free from all the nasties in many store bought foods.
You will appreciate how easy your pouches are to refill, reseal, clean and use
You will love seeing and hearing about how exciting lunch time has become.
You will feel confident with your purchase knowing that Healthy Planet Solutions has your back, standing behind our premium products with our manufacturer's guarantee and impeccable customer service.
Click on the Add To Cart button to get your reusable food pouches now.
Do NOT microwave pouch. To warm or thaw contents, simply place filled pouch in a bowl of hot water. Keep cap out of reach of children 3 and under.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have read reviews of similar products, and HEALTHY PLANET SOLUTIONS wins my vote because I have not experienced any negative aspects as I have with the other brands.
* There is no smell.
* The zipper is strong - my daughter (1.5 years) sometimes smashes the pouch with her fist, and the bottom has not busted. No leaking whatsoever, even with pure liquids like water or juice.
* There is no lip or flap under the zipper - it is completely sealed flat, so food does not get stuck.
* There is no space between the spout and the pouch (where they connect) - it is completely sealed, and again, food does not get stuck.
* NO MOLD GROWTH. I reused the same one for a long time to test it out.
I make sure to use a small brush, like a nipple brush, to scrub the threading in the cap, on the spout, and the corners of the zipper.
* I have not had issues with the plastic/zipper warping due to hot water.
I have 2 MINOR CONS but are not deal breakers in anyway:
* You need to put it in a cup for to fill it if you are scraping out purees from another container.
* If put against something white, you can see if the plastic is stained. Mine are slightly tinted orange due to my carrot purees. (But that is expected from plastics)
1 Year Update: (Jan 2018) Our original pouches are still going strong! No problems with leaks, discoloration, etc. I like them so much that I've bought them for several baby showers. I just upgraded to the larger size for our toddler and happily discovered a new "fill line" on the side. I'm not sure if this is a new design for for all sizes or just the larger one but it's helpful.
I do have a tip for filling them tho. W the cap on, put the pouch in a cup to stand up, then use a breast pump flange as a funnel to get the food in. Don't fill it to the top!
The quality of the plastic looks like it will last a long time but seeing as how I'm having such a hard time closing them, I'm hesitant to use these bc that means I'll have to fill them again.
Top reviews from other countries
It seals like a ziploc bag but much much much stronger. I have a hard time opening it but I guess that ensures me it will not open for my toddler and he won't spill the food everywhere :)
I wish it had a little slide tool to open the pouch like some sandwich bags have that slider thingy to open. I have rheumatoid arthritis and they're impossible for me to open so I get my husband to do it everytime I need to wash them.
In terms of durability, I just purchased these pouches so I guess time will tell. I'll update in the future. The material seems strong and durable. We'll see.
4 stars because I wish they would stand in their own.
Please click the helpful button below if you find my review helpful.
- They're easy to use! My baby can hold them and feed herself, or I just assist her. They're especially great if you're on the go and just need to throw a snack in your bag.
- They're clear so I can always see what I've put inside - which also makes them easy to wash by hand.
- Lids and seals all work great!
- They're a great size, usually 1-2 servings for my little one.
- It SAYS you can put them in the dishwasher on the top rack but we've had a bad experience. I put two in there and ever since, they will not reseal. I have reached out to the company twice now and haven't heard back. I do not need to clean them in the dishwasher, they're easy enough to clean by hand, but if this product claims they're dishwasher friendly, I'd expect them to come out without being warped. :(
Besides the dishwasher issue, I think these pouches are fantastic.
UPDATE: 2 weeks later, still no response from Customer Service ...
This is a pack of 6. I like the design, and these are really strong. They open from the bottom for inserting food/drink and for cleaning. Very secure lids, some see-through sections so you can see inside and you can write a label on the pouch too.
So far I've used this for smoothie making as I haven't weaned the baby and made food yet. It was easy to put the product into, froze well and defrosted, my son had no problem squeezing out the fruit smoothie, and I washed this by opening the bottom and any remnants washed out easily with hot water.
Glad to have six, would have wanted more options with numbers of pouches, a mixture of sizes maybe.
Great so far ! My 19 month old loves them and my 6 nearly 7 year old son too!
So far I've just put some natural Greek honey yoghurt in but tomorrow I plan on making up a few smoothies ! Don't think I'll be spending loads on expensive brands now I can make my own :)
The design is cute too. They are bigger than the store bought pre filled pouches for kids which I like !