Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on March 31, 2014
I've made many of the recipes in this book and they are really good. My only complaint is that some of the juice ones don't make very big quantities. Even though the recipe states it's a "big batch" recipe it only yields maybe two half cup servings. To me big batch means it makes enough for several full glasses. Great book though, especially if you are new to smoothies and juicing.
on July 11, 2013
Love how you can search under certain ingredients in the back and find all of the recipes. If you have blueberries or strawberries on hand, there are recipes listed under that fruit so you don't have to go searching through the book. I have used this recipe book time and time again.
on August 5, 2017
Lots of yummy and healthy recipes!
on May 5, 2013
This book has a wide variety of recipes. combinations of things I have never seen in other juice books. Most of the recipes are fruit based which is good for kids to have the sweetness for them to like it. So this book doesn't have a lot of green juices/smoothies if that is what you are looking for. I bought the book for the juices but I'm really glad it has the smoothies sections as well to give you some different options.
on May 20, 2014
I bought this for myself because I love smoothies and I was not disappointed! The recipes are easy to follow and I love that there is a section for Drinks With A Purpose. I use that mostly for the anti-inflammatory recipes.
on March 13, 2015
Great book, but kids love to help when they see pictures. I know most pictures would look quite similar but anything to break up the monotony of recipes would help. Also wish the organization was a little better, but all in all I'm very happy.
on April 26, 2016
This book is very easy to follow. Very informative. I look forward to making all of the different recipes.
on December 16, 2016
The kids love the book -
on June 1, 2014
This is a very nice book with additional facts included here and there throughout the book. We make smoothies everyday in daycare and there are so many choices.
on April 16, 2015
Lots of good variety in here. We use these recipes all the time for our breakfast smoothies.