- File Size: 844 KB
- Print Length: 227 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008AE6A84
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,764,419 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Healthy Vegetarian Collection: More Than 100 Healthy Recipes for a Vegetarian Diet Kindle Edition
|Length: 227 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Healthy Vegetarian Collection: More Than 100 Healthy Recipes for a Vegetarian Diet
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
By the way this is a VEGETARIAN recipe book, not a VEGAN one. Vegetarians use milk, eggs, cheese, so those are allowed here.
My favorites so far...Pumpkin Bread, Potato and Asp. Frittata, Broccoli Soup, Tortilla Casserole, Veggie Pate, and Stuffed Peppers. Enjoy!
I must say, my mouth was watering as I read the recipes. Bookmarked several to try out, too!
While I would have preferred color pictures for every recipe, I was very impressed with the wide range of ingredients and recipes used in this collection.
I'm also thrilled that the author also included a number of recipes that were chocolate-flavored!
Not only does Bindi include many recipes, but she also has information about grocery lists, ingredients, cooking, and taking small steps to becoming a vegetarian (or vegan).
I highly recommend this collection and plan to try some of these for an upcoming party.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While I have looked and attempted to be creative in trying new and different foods that are healthy, my busy mind and limited times has created a sometimes hectic life. Read morePublished on March 7, 2013 by Cynthia
Helpful introduction to vegetarianism, including medical support, types of vegetarianism. 100 recipes are listed in sections for breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers, and desserts. Read morePublished on October 27, 2012 by Jama L. Thurman
With a background in nursing, I understand the importance of eating more naturally. What I appreciate about this book is that it includes recipes for all times of the day and as... Read morePublished on October 16, 2012 by A. Hunt
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegetarian & Vegan > Non-Vegan Vegetarian
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Vegetarian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegan & Vegetarian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Vegetarian