Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hearos Ear Plugs - Xtreme Protection Series, 14 pr
- 14 pair with free mail in case
- Highest NRR 33. The highest certified level a foam ear plug has achieved is 33 decibels.
- Super soft, smooth and comfortable, HEAROS Xtreme plugs are the professionals sole choice.
- All HEAROS foam earplugs are Made in the USA at the HEAROS facility.
- Physicians recommend HEAROS ear plugs for sleep, travel, studying, concerts and loud events
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 14 Pair
From the Manufacturer
|Ultimate Softness||Xtreme Protection||Sleep Pretty In Pink||SoftStar NexGen||Proud American|
|Ideal Usage||General purpose soft foam ear plugs for all noise reduction and hearing protection needs. Small size also good for protecting ears and those with smaller ear canals.||Intended for extreme high decibel environments. Loud car races, home improvement projects, concerts, industrial applications. Size is slightly larger for highest protection.||Helps block snoring and noise. Also, a general purpose noise reduction and hearing protection ear plug.||Designed to provide a high quality, super comfortable experience for all barrel style ear plug users. All noise reduction and hearing protection needs.||American Proud soft foam ear plugs for all noise reduction and hearing protection needs. Small size also good for protecting ears and those with smaller ear canals.|
|Certified Decibel Noise Reduction Rating||High Noise Reduction Rating - 32 decibels||Highest Noise Reduction Rating - 33 decibels||High Noise Reduction Rating - 32 decibels||High Noise Reduction Rating - 30 decibels||High Noise Reduction Rating - 32 decibels|
|Super Soft & Comfortable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|HEAROS proprietary PolyUrethane (PU) foam formulation||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
PLEASE Hearo's people -- bring back your original design so we can sleep soundly again!
UPDATE: Amazon is now offering these for about $0.12/pair, which makes them one of the cheapest options available!
I got a little carried away comparing different brands/models of ear plugs this past week and thought I'd share my experience here. Of the following three, the Hearos Xtreme Protection are my favorite. If the length of this review looks daunting, just skip the rest and take a look at the three kinds of plugs I tried and my overall assessment of their key characteristics:
HEAROS XTREME PROTECTION
Noise isolation: 5/5
HEAROS ULTIMATE SOFTNESS
Noise isolation: 3/5
HOWARD LEIGHT "SUPER LEIGHT" (same model as MAX1)
Noise isolation: 4/5
I decided I needed some ear plugs after being at my wits' end from having to constantly listen to the low rumbly bass of my neighbor's stereo. It's not that it's that loud--but at any volume, constant repetition of a few single low-frequency notes really drives me crazy. I went over and knocked on the door, but no one answered; I'd bang on the wall and they'd turn it down, only to turn it up again half an hour later.Read more ›
If you're using this type of earplug for the first time, don't be discouraged---it takes a little time and practice to get the hang of inserting them properly for the best results. Stick with it, and you'll be rewarded with more comfortable sleep.
I have tried quite a few of them and Hearos Xtreme Protection is among them. Below is a summary of my experiences with different ear plugs. I hope you will find it useful. Other then the noise protection, the important factors for me are : if the plugs stay in your ear, and if they are breathable (some of them made my ear canals hot and sweaty, that makes them itch, and itching wakes me up).
* Hearos ear plugs, Xtreme protection Series, 33 decibels. Hearos have a good size, not too long and not too short. They are slightly shorter than Flent Quiet time, so they don't stick out of my ear, and this means they don't catch the pillow and don't get pulled out. They are firmer than Hearos ultimate softness so they provide more noise protection. Overall they are comfortable, but I find that my ear canal gets hot and sweaty using them. This makes them itch, and needing to itch wakes me up.
* Hearos ear plugs,ultimate softness, 32 decibels. Hearos have a good size, not too long not too short. They are slightly shorter than Flent Quiet time, so they don't stick out of my ear, and this means they don't catch the pillow and don't get pulled out. They are also slightly softer, and provide a little less protection. Overall they are comfortable, but I find that my ears get hot and sweaty using them.
* Flents Quiet Contour, molded foam, 33 decibels.
This is my favorite ear plug. It gives me the best noise protection, it stays in the ear very well, it is comfortable, my ear canal does not get hot and itchy. I find the most comfortable. (see attached photo)
* Flent Quiet Time, comfort foam, 33 decibels.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They function as expected. Perfect for getting work done in noisy areas at college.Published 2 days ago by Derek Doss
These can be washed and re-used several times. They are effective against nerve racking noise and last a long time for me.Published 3 days ago by pilotcat
Still hear my husband snoring, but I've tried everything! They do block out every other noise, so if you don't have a husband who snores like mine, you'll be set!😊Published 3 days ago by B. Baughman
Do not buy this product！they are too big and soft to fit in the ears。UselessPublished 5 days ago by Scarlett