- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$9.53 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hearos Ultimate Softness Series Foam Earplugs, 20-Pair
- Made in USA
- 40 Ear Plugs
- Disposable Foam Ear Plugs.
- Reduces noise by 32 decibels
- Super soft & always comfortable
- Physician recommended
- Super soft, neutral colored foam
- High noise reduction rating of 32 decibels
- For all noise reduction and hearing protection needs
- Terrific value per pair
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 20 Pair
From the Manufacturer
|Ultimate Softness||Xtreme Protection||Sleep Pretty In Pink||SoftStar NexGen||Proud American|
|Ideal Usage||General purpose soft foam ear plugs for all noise reduction and hearing protection needs. Small size also good for protecting ears and those with smaller ear canals.||Intended for extreme high decibel environments. Loud car races, home improvement projects, concerts, industrial applications. Size is slightly larger for highest protection.||Helps block snoring and noise. Also, a general purpose noise reduction and hearing protection ear plug.||Designed to provide a high quality, super comfortable experience for all barrel style ear plug users. All noise reduction and hearing protection needs.||American Proud soft foam ear plugs for all noise reduction and hearing protection needs. Small size also good for protecting ears and those with smaller ear canals.|
|Certified Decibel Noise Reduction Rating||High Noise Reduction Rating - 32 decibels||Highest Noise Reduction Rating - 33 decibels||High Noise Reduction Rating - 32 decibels||High Noise Reduction Rating - 30 decibels||High Noise Reduction Rating - 32 decibels|
|Super Soft & Comfortable||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|HEAROS proprietary PolyUrethane (PU) foam formulation||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Ear plugs must be inserted properly for optimum performance.
With clean hands, firmly roll entire ear plug between thumb and fingers to form a thin tight cylinder
Using one hand, gently lift top of ear up to open ear canal. With other hand, insert rounded end of ear plug.
With forefinger, hold ear plug in place until it expands to form a comfortable, snug fit.
Practice of insertion is recommended. Discard product after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on ear plugs
Top Customer Reviews
HEAROS XTREME PROTECTION
Noise isolation: 5/5
HEAROS ULTIMATE SOFTNESS
Noise isolation: 3/5
HOWARD LEIGHT "SUPER LEIGHT"
Noise isolation: 4/5
I decided I needed some ear plugs after being at my wits' end from having to constantly listen to the low rumbly bass of my neighbor's stereo. It's not that it's that loud--but at any volume, constant repetition of a few single low-frequency notes really drives me crazy. I went over and knocked on the door, but no one answered; I'd bang on the wall and they'd turn it down, only to turn it up again half an hour later. I even tried expensive noise-canceling headphones (Audio Technica ATH-ANC7B Active Noise-Cancelling Closed-Back Headphones) and even though they helped, they didn't eliminate the noise.
After reading many positive reviews, I opted for Hearos Xtreme Protection. They have an NRR (noise reduction) of 33, which is the highest I could find in a plug I could afford.Read more ›
The plugs can be a bit tricky to insert, but once they're in there they are comfortable and don't stick out from your ear -- the other plugs I used stuck out quite a bit and caused discomfort when smooshed against a pillow. The only problem with using these ear plugs when sleeping is that they are a little TOO good at blocking out sounds, so I've slept through my alarm a few times... and I'm a pretty light sleeper. So, I wouldn't recommend them if you're a heavy sleeper that needs to make it to an 8:00am meeting.
I gave these ear plugs 5 stars because they are the ultimate combination of comfort and effectiveness... and I can finally get a restful sleep!
I have tried quite a few of them and Hearos ultimate softness is among them. Below is a summary of my experiences with different ear plugs. I hope you will find it useful. Other then the noise protection, the important factors for me are: if the plugs stay in your ear, and if they are breathable (some of them made my ear canals hot and sweaty, that makes them itch, and itching wakes me up).
* Hearos ear plugs,ultimate softness, 32 decibels. Hearos have a good size, not too long not too short. They are slightly shorter than Flent Quiet time, so they don't stick out of my ear, and this means they don't catch the pillow and don't get pulled out. They are also slightly softer,and provide a little less protection. Overall they are comfortable, but I find that my ear canal gets hot and sweaty using them.
* Hearos ear plugs, Xtreme protection Series, 33 decibels. Hearos are slightly shorter than Flent Quiet time, so they don't stick out of my ear, and thus stay in better. They are firmer than Hearos ultimate softness so they provide more noise protection. Overall they are comfortable, but I find that my ears get hot and sweaty using them.
* Flents Quiet Contour, molded foam, 33 decibels.
This is my favorite ear plug. It gives me the best noise protection, it stays in the ear very well, it is comfortable, my ear canal does not get hot and itchy. I find them to be the most comfortable.
* Flent Quiet Time, comfort foam, 33 decibels. I like these earplugs less thant Quiet Contour because it does not seem to stay in my ear as well. The ends of the foam seem to stick out and catch on the pillow when I turn, catching the end on the pillow pulls them out of my year.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't often write reviews for products but this is one case where I feel that it could be a benefit to other people. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by brandon reynolds
I bought these for wearing at concerts. I'm not sure why it's so hard to find earplugs that are flesh toned and not some garish neon color. Read morePublished 2 days ago by J H
These are the softest ear plugs I've ever used. They block enough sound that even the neighbor's neurotic, yapping, chihuahua's barking is no longer enough to keep me from... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Bill
I have tried other ear plugs and they usually bother me to point I wake up and pull out. These are so soft, I find that I have slept most of the night with them in!Published 5 days ago by AA
What makes them great, could also be the very thing that frustrates some folks though.
These are super soft, allowing you to wear them for hours without discomfort or a... Read more
I like these because their skin color does not advertise the fact that I am using earplugs.Published 8 days ago by Barbara S