Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hearos Ultimate Softness Series Ear Plugs, 4 pair (pack of 6 )
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on February 22, 2013
I needed some earplugs for an upcoming NASCAR trip and figured these would be just as good as any. I tested them out and they seem to work well and fit nicely. We'll see how they work at the race. Just an FYI I must have misread the listing as I didn't realize I would be getting 6 packages of these (6 packages of 4 pairs). I'm not complaining as the price I paid for 6 packages of these is less than I would have paid for 1 package at a big box store. In addition to that I now have a lifetime supply of ear plugs. Maybe I'll take what I will not use and give them away to someone else at the race if they need some. Pay it forward, you know.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon February 25, 2013
These are a very nice set of earplugs. They block noise very well, to the point where it can get too quiet for those of you who thrive in slight background noise situations. Also, if your ear canal is narrower than normal, it may become slightly painful after wearing it in a prolonged fashion. The material is high quality and has no funny smell.

There are six packs of four pairs each, thus 24 pairs. It is a good value, and is made in USA. Recommended.
on February 28, 2013
24 pairs of earplugs for $3 with Free Super Saver shipping? That's just crazy, but I use them every single night to block out sound and I also wear a sleep mask. Who cares what I look like while I'm sleeping? I sleep like a baby every night thanks to these bad boys.
on December 24, 2012
Will update the review when I get the rest of my order. I have used hearos before and loved the blue ones since they are great at blocking out sound. However, getting a missing order is going to be a hassle since I need these asap.

Contacted customer support and they got back to me within a minute..wow I am very impressed. Amazon has offered to send a replacement order at no extra charge within the next few days. Keep shopping amazon!
on April 13, 2013
I wasn't sure how many pairs I was going to get when ordering. It turns out they send 24 pairs of earplugs. It took about a week of sleeping with them to get use to them, after that they work great.

Excellent price, if you order something else to get the free shipping. I'd definitely buy again, it may be a while though. They are quite durable.

Edit 06/08/13: After using these for a few months I want to mention one thing, they wear out pretty quick, or rather they collect ear sweat, wax, dirt skin and etc. Also it seems they no longer offer the free shipping deal. I suspect there are better deals here on Amazon, which of course the best deal for quality is the bottom line buying online. I still have 2 packs left and intend to use them, but I won't order these again unless they adjust the price. These are super light weight, I don't see how they can cost that much to ship in the continental United States.

Oh and they fall out of my ears during the night, but that has really nothing to do with the review of the product....
on March 6, 2013
I'm a side sleeper and sleep with a LOUD snorer and these plugs work the best. I still hear the snoring some nights, but for the most part they work well - and I hear my alarm in the morning. I've tried a few different brands and these are the most comfortable for when I'm sleeping on my side.
on April 5, 2013
I get easily distracted while taking tests, especially considering I take them in a computer lab with 100+ other med students, clicking away on their keyboards and mouses; all those clicks can be quite distracting! I was looking for some inexpensive and comfortable ear plugs to use along with a set of noise blocking ear muffs, and these fit the bill! Not sure what else to say about ear plugs, except for that I usually have a hard time finding plugs that fit my ears well (maybe my ear canals are oddly shaped?) but these always seem to block out the sound I need without falling out every other minute. I am very pleased with this product!
on January 30, 2013
Last semester I shared a room with three other roommates (2 sets of bunk beds) and I am an incredibly light sleeper. I was looking for a solution to sleep through their rustling around during the night, and these ear plugs worked wonders. And for such a low price, you get a ton of them (lasted me all semester and I used them every single night).

They did, more often than not, fall out of my ears by morning. But by that time I didn't really need them anymore, as I just needed them for while I was falling asleep/ to stay asleep most of the night. This sounds more annoying than it actually is.

You can also use them for a couple go's before they get kind of wrinkly and worn out.

Definitely would recommend them-- easy to use, cheap, and comfortable.
on March 13, 2013
These are the most comfortable earplugs ever. I generally can't stand any ear plugs for any length of time, but I even forget I have these in. They do help to block out sounds (noisy neighbors) but not so I can't hear my alarm. And they are very affordable. Get them for the plane - highly recommended.
on December 20, 2012
I've been looking for comfortable ear plugs for quite some time and these finally did the trick. I have tiny ears, and not only most ear plugs hurt my ears, but they are also really hard to put in because they don't retain the shape when you squeeze them. These do retain their shape, so I have time to place them in my ear before they start expanding. They block the noises out very well, don't itch, don't fall off and don't hurt. They are perfect!