- Buy 3 or More to get at least $1.00 up to $15 off on your order total at I Buy Direct seller. Promotional Discount will be applied at the checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$12.96 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3.03 (19%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. Ships from and sold by I Buy Direct.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hearos Xtreme Protection, 14-Pair Foam (Pack of 3)
- 28 Ear Plugs
- Super Soft Foam
- NRR 33
- Highest noise reduction rating of 33 decibels
- Super soft and amazingly comfortable
- For all noise reduction and hearing protection needs
- Terrific value per pair
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: (Pack of 3)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
PLEASE Hearo's people -- bring back your original design so we can sleep soundly again!
UPDATE: Amazon is now offering these for about $0.12/pair, which makes them one of the cheapest options available!
I got a little carried away comparing different brands/models of ear plugs this past week and thought I'd share my experience here. Of the following three, the Hearos Xtreme Protection are my favorite. If the length of this review looks daunting, just skip the rest and take a look at the three kinds of plugs I tried and my overall assessment of their key characteristics:
HEAROS XTREME PROTECTION
Noise isolation: 5/5
HEAROS ULTIMATE SOFTNESS
Noise isolation: 3/5
HOWARD LEIGHT "SUPER LEIGHT" (same model as MAX1)
Noise isolation: 4/5
I decided I needed some ear plugs after being at my wits' end from having to constantly listen to the low rumbly bass of my neighbor's stereo. It's not that it's that loud--but at any volume, constant repetition of a few single low-frequency notes really drives me crazy. I went over and knocked on the door, but no one answered; I'd bang on the wall and they'd turn it down, only to turn it up again half an hour later.Read more ›
If you're using this type of earplug for the first time, don't be discouraged---it takes a little time and practice to get the hang of inserting them properly for the best results. Stick with it, and you'll be rewarded with more comfortable sleep.
I have tried quite a few of them and Hearos Xtreme Protection is among them. Below is a summary of my experiences with different ear plugs. I hope you will find it useful. Other then the noise protection, the important factors for me are : if the plugs stay in your ear, and if they are breathable (some of them made my ear canals hot and sweaty, that makes them itch, and itching wakes me up).
* Hearos ear plugs, Xtreme protection Series, 33 decibels. Hearos have a good size, not too long and not too short. They are slightly shorter than Flent Quiet time, so they don't stick out of my ear, and this means they don't catch the pillow and don't get pulled out. They are firmer than Hearos ultimate softness so they provide more noise protection. Overall they are comfortable, but I find that my ear canal gets hot and sweaty using them. This makes them itch, and needing to itch wakes me up.
* Hearos ear plugs,ultimate softness, 32 decibels. Hearos have a good size, not too long not too short. They are slightly shorter than Flent Quiet time, so they don't stick out of my ear, and this means they don't catch the pillow and don't get pulled out. They are also slightly softer, and provide a little less protection. Overall they are comfortable, but I find that my ears get hot and sweaty using them.
* Flents Quiet Contour, molded foam, 33 decibels.
This is my favorite ear plug. It gives me the best noise protection, it stays in the ear very well, it is comfortable, my ear canal does not get hot and itchy. I find the most comfortable. (see attached photo)
* Flent Quiet Time, comfort foam, 33 decibels.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the first time I have purchased ear plugs. My SO likes to watch TV in bed, and my hearing is apparently much better than his. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by jenny8675309
I was doubtful about the effectiveness of earplugs. I was wrong. These worked better than I expected. I used them while traveling. The noise of hotels always affects my sleeping. Read morePublished 9 hours ago by George J Trogner
I completely agree with the other 2015 reviwer. I have bought this 3 pack 2x now. The 1st time BLEW MY MIND. I have never slept so well. The 2nd time.... Read morePublished 19 hours ago by B
I've been wearing hearos earplugs to sleep for YEARS. The new design is awful--uncomfortable and low quality. Do not buy. Hearos, please go back to the old design!!Published 22 hours ago by chrisandapril
Huge and pop out of my ears. Like the review before mine, I had the older design before these and it worked great. THese are horrible. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lauren Phelps
I agree with the reviewer who laments to new design. They used to be THE BEST and would expand in the ear. Now - they're pretty much useless. Searching for the right one........Published 1 day ago by Dee Dee Gee
Love these and take them on all my trips. I was handing these out like candy during my last vacation with my family.Published 3 days ago by Erinn McBride