Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on May 15, 2013
My ex flipped out and completely fell head over heels for this little necklace.
To be honest, i don't remember very much about the necklace itself "seeing that she left" i don't think ill ever get to write a proper review.
But overall i can say that she really enjoyed the necklace and she wore it every day with a beautiful smile on.

Thx for reading!
on April 25, 2012
Unfortunately, not much of a pendant, even for the sale price of $18,.. but with an actual retail price of $79 (which is a lie) I thought I'd try. Looks like somethng out of a cereal box. I'll probably return it if I still can. Don't waste your time or money.
on October 3, 2014
Purchased as a "gift". It was so cheap that it was not appropriate. The pictures does not really do it "justice". But, you get what you pay for.....
on December 2, 2012
The product arrived as described in good packaging (actually came in a cute little box). The chain is quite thin and the actual pendant is small, but for the price it was well worth it. I can't vouch for the legitimacy of the stone, but it looks pretty, which is all I can ask.
on October 30, 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend and she loved it. Says she never wants to take it off lol. Shipping was affordable and quick. No complaints here
on April 15, 2014
I love it. It's pretty and so delicate.it a symbol of love.it a pretty neckles I like it because is tainy.
on December 6, 2011
Well, the chain seems a bit short but I never have bought jewelry before so that's my fault. It looks quite pretty, I would have like it a bit heavier or something, but I think my girlfriend will like it. Heck, she'll like anything I give her, but I think she'll espeically like this. So thanks. :) O, and it kind've looks like plastic or something, just letting u know..
on June 7, 2015
ok
on August 23, 2013
Look good easy to use. My wife has only worn it 2 times.
Will know more over time as to the durability and comfort.
on September 18, 2013
This is pretty good quality for the price and it's VERY pretty. I can't say I disliked anything about it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.