- File Size: 2443 KB
- Print Length: 85 pages
- Publisher: Angela Booth (July 7, 2017)
- Publication Date: July 7, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073SW3NZQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,161,478 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #182 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Romance
- #1053 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #2276 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
Heart To Heart: Romance Writing For Beginners Kindle Edition
|Length: 85 pages|
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two stars for having a couple gems (but not about romance writing), one star for originality, and zero stars for being about writing romance. A rehash of any 99 cent book titled for the same subject.