- File Size: 2425 KB
- Print Length: 168 pages
- Publisher: Donna Hatch; First edition (September 7, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 7, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01KYS0CZ0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #51,570 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Heart Strings (Music of the Heart Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 168 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Heart Strings (Music of the Heart Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
This had a fun and unique regency setting, which I loved. Susanna is a gifted harpist and when she realizes her aunt wants to marry her off to an odious cousin, she runs away to London hoping to use her talent and get a job playing in an orchestra. I enjoyed seeing this side of Regency England and it was nice to see a woman of this time stand up for herself and try to make it on her own. Susanna was a likable character, she's easy to root for and it was great seeing her come into her own. The handsome Kit, the orchestra's violinist, feels badly for Susanna and ends up taking her under his wing. Kit was great, very charming and always there for Susanna.
Overall, I thought this was a fun regency and just overall great story. Go grab a copy right now!
There was a lot of repetition in the prose, and quite a few times I didn't know whom we were talking about because the author had neglected to use antecedents. Still, the language used was formatted correctly for the most part, which is sadly becoming unusual these days. The book might be a good choice for a younger reader who wants something that is easy to tackle.
You will love watching them make their way through the highs and lows of society. Donna Hatch introduces us to another family we will grow to love. I can't wait for her next work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Historical > Victorian
- Books > Romance > Regency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Regency
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational